Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Servers

Discussion on Private Servers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Before anyone flames, spams, whatever, read it all :P

I'm looking for mostly opinions which is why I'm posting instead of searching. Can't really search for "opinions" and get exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm wondering:
Who has tried putting a private server up and what files did you use?
What is a current list of private servers up (if you've played on it) and what was your general thought on it (good, bad) and how featureful it was?

Do any servers even offer basic gameplay or is it yet to be coded?
What sources are avail if any?

I ask because I'm looking to further develop emu sources I got.

One last question. If a server went up that offered the basics of CO like most skills and things, how many would actually play it?

I'm also looking to get a team together to provide tech details of things like packets and info to develop it. More info can be obtained by adding me to msn.

A little info on me: been working with another mmo coding it (c++) for the past few years. My team (I was head) worked on developing these sources (years older than current version) up to the current version. Right now 99% of private servers use these sources. Unfortunately that game is like hanging by a thread from dying. (Helbreath)

Looking to get out of it and move to CO if possible which has now become possible. meh.. I just want to see CO back the way it was when it actually was fun to play.. before it got gay with this lottery and such.