Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi all problem with bot jail come all plz

Discussion on Hi all problem with bot jail come all plz within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
heloo my name is amit

and i trojan and i in bot jail what i need to do for out without give dragonballs...

plz help me!!! plz

sry of my Bad!! English!![img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sry of my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! english' border='0' alt='Sry of my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! english' />
Old 04/02/2007, 16:04   #2

hello amit u trojan u bot jail u no get out with no dbs u find money and buy dbs and u give dbs to jailer and SHIZAM u out of jail! u english not bad u english is good
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-53-1175522642.gif (138.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 04/02/2007, 16:07   #3

lol! you funny about me lol
Old 04/02/2007, 16:39   #4

thats the price of getting caught, if you dont like it then dont cheat
Old 04/02/2007, 20:10   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Lotherein@Apr 2 2007, 16:39
thats the price of getting caught, if you dont like it then dont cheat
Like he said, you can't get out without paying.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NOW Fix NPC Jail problem....[v5065]
06/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys,, i congratulate myself i have fix NPC Jail problem in Binary v5065.. and I will told you guys how to do it?,,, Open your Navicat...then open your database ....after that chosse cq_action table and search for thies IDS 1005100 | 1005101 | 1005102 you will found them on page 14 of cq_action table , After you found them thies 3 param ,, after that open your server and you will teleport to jail easily , If you liked my post just Click On Thanks!!
Bot Jail ?!
02/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
So today two of my friends were botting.. They used the newest cracked ScriptVessel, they had it set to "jump", and they both got banned. They both interfered when their chars were botting. One of them took a mana pot while his bot was running and the other looked through her inventory for +1's when her bot was running.. Does anyone know if TQ did something in their latest patch or did my friends just do something wrong ?
Getting out of jail ?
06/19/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
BJX jail
08/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i just wanted to ask sumthing bout the prison map, well i edit the map to any other random map but when i login i get some kind of map error my guy still logs in but the screen is just black, am i doing sumthing wrong or is this just not possible.thankx
BJX jail
08/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i just wanted to ask sumthing bout the prison map, well i edit the map to any other random map but when i login i get some kind of map error my guy still logs in but the screen is just black, am i doing sumthing wrong or is this just not possible.thankx