Theres a few threads on the main CO forum about DB prices and such you should check that out if you're looking for low prices. Go there and go a search in the Community forum.
<hr>Append on Mar 31 2007, 03:42<hr> Well I was being nice to you but I see that you're putting this thread all over the place. Make sure you read the rules and things. Its not difficult. This forum is for questions, so this is fine, but the other forums say in red NO QUESTIONS. Just be attentive next time.
I'm not gonna say what server I'm on, but its the only server I've been on since I started, and DB prices are approaching 30kk. So I probably wouldn't recommend it anyway. Maybe start fresh on mayfaire? Thats an idea
Originally posted by sonybaci@Mar 31 2007, 09:48 i have a suggestion, DONT go to LIBRA, it's full with egypteans............. gay people....... trust me
Start Npc(also start Equiqment)und wie connectet man(Navicat) 05/02/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo Elitepvpers,
ich hoffe ich bin hier im richtigen Forum.
Wie macht man einen Npc für start Equiqment?
und wie connectet man in Navicat(for MySQL)?
danke im vorraus:handsdown::handsdown:
Want to start on a new server 02/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies Hi Ladys / Guys
I want to start on a new server, and im looking for some start help i would join ur guild and open a build that u would prefere 2 help u the best! Also it would be nice when some1 can help me to farm some Sp :) I´ll be active mostly 24/7
with and without bot.
If there is someone out there want to help me PLs pm or reply :)
Thank u :handsdown:
want to start in a new server need help 03/31/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies plz, i need a server, i can be in, were low prices r good n kind ppl, i wanna ,make new friends, n start in a new aserver