Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A solution to fatal problem!

Discussion on A solution to fatal problem! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know many SV botters have encountered a problem saying " there is a fatal problem, coulnt find a existing item type some sort of ****". The worst thing is this message forces conquer to be closed However, after doing many research I have found out the solution!!!!

Causes:
1. "Your computer lags."
2. "You set your hp to a high value.
3. "you use cobot +SV + pick items

Solution
1. Get a better computer
2. This is the problem that most people have. Eg, A trojan set hp to 3000, meaning when its hp reaches 3000, SV will pot him. However, when you dc from conquer, and relog in, your hp will RISE VERY SLOWLY FROM around 500. SV didnt know that. It believes that you have lost too much hp and will pot you continuouly, resulting in FATAL ERROR. So what you gotta do it to set your hp to 300 only! and dont use pot box. If u really want to use pot box, its a little bit chance that you could have the fatal error.

Above have been verified by me botting in HW for a week. Hoepfully, it works for you! If there are any info that you cannt understand, feel free to ask.
Old 03/22/2007, 06:56   #2

It means you clicked on an item too fast -.-

not all the **** he says
Old 03/22/2007, 12:51   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by kevindai@Mar 22 2007, 04:27

Causes:
1. "Your computer lags."
2. "You set your hp to a high value.
3. "you use cobot +SV + pick items