Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ABOUT THE COPARTNER

Discussion on ABOUT THE COPARTNER within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well it sux it was removed...i thoguht this was a place to share proggys and tools, but i guess unless u are lvl 2 or up then this is pointless...

NE WAYS* d/c on dura ive heard doesnt work. havent tested but i think this is correct.
Old 03/21/2007, 20:23   #2

Hi,

The creator fallenStar requested the CoPartner to be removed.
You post without permission.

DM.
Old 03/21/2007, 22:50   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by DM2000@Mar 21 2007, 20:23
Hi,

DM.
if this was her proggy i would understand this...i mean do any of us have permission from 9net9 to crack their ****?
Old 03/21/2007, 23:13   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
Quote:
Originally posted by nbox420+Mar 21 2007, 16:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nbox420 @ Mar 21 2007, 16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -DM2000@Mar 21 2007, 20:23
Hi,

DM.
if this was her proggy i would understand this...i mean do any of us have permission from 9net9 to crack their shit?[/b]

No we don't.

Cracked versions of commercially (copyrighted) programs are not aloud.
Copartner and ScriptVessel are the same, Copartner was bought and became SV and is copyrighted.

How to's (DIY) can be published, because the site (forum) isn't doing the dirty deed, you the cracker are by cracking the program and would be held accountable.
How to's are for educational/informational purposes only, use at your own risk.

Here's a quote of forum rules from main section pinned>>>
<!--QuoteBegin-- Makaveli
@ Oct 17 2005, 16:14

English:
I've seen some new members who asking for "How To Hack Over MSN", this will be not tolerated here, we don't give any support about this things, so here are some rules.

- Don't post/ask for any kind of Cracks/Serials
- Don't post/ask for any exploits/hacks who have nothing to do with online games (mmorpg's)
- Don't post/ask for Warez

German:
Ich habe ein paar neue members gesehen die gefragt haben "Wie kann man über msn hacken", sowas tolerieren wir hier nicht, wir geben keinen support zu solchen sachen, hier habe ich mal ein paar rules gemacht.

- Das posten/requesten von Cracks/Serials ist nicht erlaubt
- Das posten/requesten von Exploits/Hacks die nichts mit Online Games bzw. mmorpg's zu tun haben ist nicht erlaubt
- Das posten/requesten von Warez ist nicht erlaubt
[/quote]
I hope that explains it better.
}^~^{
a1blaster
Old 03/22/2007, 16:11   #5

who cares if fallenstar is selfish we have sv now so fallenstar is basically holding back a programme that we all have anyway lol fallen stars programme is no longer neded so hold away fallenstar
Old 03/22/2007, 17:48   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster+Mar 21 2007, 23:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1blaster @ Mar 21 2007, 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -nbox420@Mar 21 2007, 16:50
Quote:
Originally posted by -DM2000@Mar 21 2007, 20:23
Hi,

DM.
if this was her proggy i would understand this...i mean do any of us have permission from 9net9 to crack their shit?
No we don't.

Cracked versions of commercially (copyrighted) programs are not aloud.
Copartner and ScriptVessel are the same, Copartner was bought and became SV and is copyrighted.

How to's (DIY) can be published, because the site (forum) isn't doing the dirty deed, you the cracker are by cracking the program and would be held accountable.
How to's are for educational/informational purposes only, use at your own risk.

Here's a quote of forum rules from main section pinned>>>
<!--QuoteBegin-- Makaveli
@ Oct 17 2005, 16:14

English:
I've seen some new members who asking for "How To Hack Over MSN", this will be not tolerated here, we don't give any support about this things, so here are some rules.

- Don't post/ask for any kind of Cracks/Serials
- Don't post/ask for any exploits/hacks who have nothing to do with online games (mmorpg's)
- Don't post/ask for Warez

German:
Ich habe ein paar neue members gesehen die gefragt haben "Wie kann man über msn hacken", sowas tolerieren wir hier nicht, wir geben keinen support zu solchen sachen, hier habe ich mal ein paar rules gemacht.

- Das posten/requesten von Cracks/Serials ist nicht erlaubt
- Das posten/requesten von Exploits/Hacks die nichts mit Online Games bzw. mmorpg's zu tun haben ist nicht erlaubt
- Das posten/requesten von Warez ist nicht erlaubt
I hope that explains it better.
}^~^{
a1blaster [/b][/quote]
A bunch of websites that you can find through Astalavista.com (like cracks.am) provide cracks to thousands of copyrighted programs. They've been there for years and the websites aren't getting shutted down, so it musn't be illegal to provide with cracks.
Old 03/22/2007, 18:04   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by HFMuRdOc@Mar 22 2007, 11:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HFMuRdOc @ Mar 22 2007, 11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>A bunch of websites that you can find through Astalavista.com (like cracks.am) provide cracks to thousands of copyrighted programs. They've been there for years and the websites aren't getting shutted down, so it musn't be illegal to provide with cracks.[/b]
And this is what you find on home page>>>
<!--QuoteBegin--cracks.am
Before using this website, please read following Terms and Conditions:
[*]All information located under current site placed for private purposes and will not be downloaded, viewed or used whatsoever. So current site owner or organization hosting this site takes no responsibility for the way you will use information from this site. If you enter this site and do not agree with current terms you can not provide any treatment of our hosting ISPs, organizations or any persons storing this site information because your actions will be estimated as violation code no. 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act from 1995.
[*]CRACKS.AM is not distributing commercial software. Illegal distribution of commercial software is considered to be software piracy and theft of intellectual property, and is prosecuted by all local, federal and international laws.[*]CRACKS.AM is operational since 1998 and has nothing to do with "warez" or other illegal sites.[*]CRACKS.AM servers are located in countries that don't have working analogue of U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Protection Act (DMCPA or DMCA), which prohibits indirect assistance in circumvention of copyright protection. We find that DMCPA brutally infringes upon basic human rights such as freedom of speech, sets back the scientific progress and therefore is unacceptable in a free society.
Current site owners have nothing to do with software security and reverse engineering programs ("cracks") linked from current website pages. All "cracks" were made by reverse engineering groups and independent reverse engineering experts, all files are freeware and may be freely distributed by anyone with or without modification. All the downloadable content is intended for educational purposes and non-commercial use only.
[/quote]

There not suppling the cracked program it's self, there suppling the crack!
Read the red highlighted sections.

That's why you can't post cracked SV here. You can post the how too, but not the cracked program it's self.
Old 03/22/2007, 18:28   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by nbox420+Mar 21 2007, 22:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nbox420 @ Mar 21 2007, 22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DM2000@Mar 21 2007, 20:23
Hi,

DM.
if this was her proggy i would understand this...i mean do any of us have permission from 9net9 to crack their shit? [/b][/quote]
in a way it is fallens program because she made it work again just like i did after co-part was discontinued and made her own injector to load the dll and use a pass key to function so your basically spammin something u didn't make ya ungrateful noob if she doesn't want it public then it shouldn't be period so stfu about it and respect her wishes.

This is why nobody posts anything here anymore is because of people like you.

You go around leechin and posting others work to everyone ya want giving no consideration to the people that make them then they get irritated and stop releasing anything anymore because you think the world revolves around u and all hacks should be yours to leak out to everyone when it isn't your property to do so..then ya all make 300 threads askin where all the hacks are now ?? Take a guess!! None of the developers want to release anythng to ungrateful people anymore that just leak it everywhere despite there wishes.

And i can tell ya right now if it wasn't for anastasia posting DIY this co section would be a total flop right now it is the last lifeline feeding anything useful in the co2 section other then spam you better pray he continues posting how to crack sv ) cus when he gets tired of being unappreciated like everyone else here he'll stop too lol and your all gonna be crying.
And any of the other sites that supposedly have hacks that aren't public here will magically stop being listed as well lol cus all those other sites do is come register here and leech em and post em on there sites none of them could program themsevles out of a wet paper bag with instructions inside lol especially gzp they make me laugh over there.
Old 03/22/2007, 18:32   #9

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by a1blaster+Mar 22 2007, 18:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1blaster @ Mar 22 2007, 18:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HFMuRdOc @ Mar 22 2007, 11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>A bunch of websites that you can find through Astalavista.com (like cracks.am) provide cracks to thousands of copyrighted programs. They've been there for years and the websites aren't getting shutted down, so it musn't be illegal to provide with cracks.[/b]
And this is what you find on home page>>>
<!--QuoteBegin--cracks.am
Before using this website, please read following Terms and Conditions:
[*]All information located under current site placed for private purposes and will not be downloaded, viewed or used whatsoever. So current site owner or organization hosting this site takes no responsibility for the way you will use information from this site. If you enter this site and do not agree with current terms you can not provide any treatment of our hosting ISPs, organizations or any persons storing this site information because your actions will be estimated as violation code no. 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act from 1995.
[*]CRACKS.AM is not distributing commercial software. Illegal distribution of commercial software is considered to be software piracy and theft of intellectual property, and is prosecuted by all local, federal and international laws.[*]CRACKS.AM is operational since 1998 and has nothing to do with "warez" or other illegal sites.[*]CRACKS.AM servers are located in countries that don't have working analogue of U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Protection Act (DMCPA or DMCA), which prohibits indirect assistance in circumvention of copyright protection. We find that DMCPA brutally infringes upon basic human rights such as freedom of speech, sets back the scientific progress and therefore is unacceptable in a free society.
Current site owners have nothing to do with software security and reverse engineering programs ("cracks") linked from current website pages. All "cracks" were made by reverse engineering groups and independent reverse engineering experts, all files are freeware and may be freely distributed by anyone with or without modification. All the downloadable content is intended for educational purposes and non-commercial use only.
[/quote]

There not suppling the cracked program it's self, there suppling the crack!
Read the red highlighted sections.

That's why you can't post cracked SV here. You can post the how too, but not the cracked program it's self. [/b][/quote]
well, trainers are being removed too as far as I remember and those aren't the cracked program itself.

PS: do you happen to know any good books on assembly programming? I can only find age-old crap.
Old 03/22/2007, 19:01   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by HFMuRdOc@Mar 22 2007, 12:32
well, trainers are being removed too as far as I remember and those aren't the cracked program itself.

PS: do you happen to know any good books on assembly programming? I can only find age-old ****.
Yes the trainers where being taken down too, but not anymore. There are a couple posted in other sections. The only problem with trainers is there version specific, meaning they only work with one version and ScriptVessel has been going through alot of updates lately. So the trainer you downloaded yesterday might not work with SV tomorrow. Plus trainers you don't learn anything by using them. When you follow a DIY guide you get a better understanding of the program that your cracking and might be able to crack it on your own when new versions come out.

As for assembly programming books, use search on Google, MS live search, Ask, Looksmart, Lycos, Yahoo, Hotbot, AltaVista, Askjeeves, AOL just to name a few. There are many places to search. Not everything is old.
Old 03/22/2007, 19:08   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster+Mar 22 2007, 19:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1blaster @ Mar 22 2007, 19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--HFMuRdOc@Mar 22 2007, 12:32

PS: do you happen to know any good books on assembly programming? I can only find age-old ****.
Yes the trainers where being taken down too, but not anymore. There are a couple posted in other sections. The only problem with trainers is there version specific, meaning they only work with one version and ScriptVessel has been going through alot of updates lately. So the trainer you downloaded yesterday might not work with SV tomorrow. Plus trainers you don't learn anything by using them. When you follow a DIY guide you get a better understanding of the program that your cracking and might be able to crack it on your own when new versions come out.

As for assembly programming books, use search on Google, MS live search, Ask, Looksmart, Lycos, Yahoo, Hotbot, AltaVista, Askjeeves, AOL just to name a few. There are many places to search. Not everything is old. [/b][/quote]
DIY don't work everytime. I first tried to crack the prog using hex edit but the unpacker crashed my three computers when I tried to use it.

and DIY don't really teach either, monkeys can follow instructions and never know what the hell they're doing, same applies here unfortunately. But yeah I think it'll get people more interested in getting some knowledge.
Old 03/22/2007, 23:51   #12

We should be expecting a lot less in the future. Everyone is quitting CO its a obvious sign. The crackers and programmers don't care about sharing the goods, or don't have time to waste making stuff for this game. I say we stop ********, and be glad at what little programs we have left. Only thing I wish would disappear b4 COpartners, COtobo, and multiclient is the gay *** speedhacks and aimbots. All our tools are fading away slowy, and eventually this forum is gonnna be dead.
Old 03/23/2007, 00:09   #13

elite*gold: 319
the last night post i posted it d/cs on dura i've tried it tested and works!