Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Question (scheme)

Discussion on Client Question (scheme) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Client Question (scheme)

I'm not sure if this is in the right section but I was wondering where the files were in the client for the scheme. By scheme I mean like the inventory box and all the boxes when u talk to npc etc, how you can edit them and make them look black and see thru etc.. I want to change mine with another so I want to know what to replace.

Example:

But I want the whole thing to be like this, like around the hp bar etc (so u guys know what I mean).
Old 10/08/2010, 06:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
data/main
Thanks
1 User