Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reason NOT to use CP hack for scamming

Discussion on Reason NOT to use CP hack for scamming within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone. I don't know if all of you are aware of this but there is a new way to scam using programs but I dont want to tell which programs you can use. Well here is how it works. You trade someone with your fake amount of CPs and tell them the price, they insert an amount of money and press OK. You press OK too and the trade freezes then you click close and you have the money but your victim does not have any CPs at all and he/she lost his money but will first realize the lost money when he/she relogs or tries to insert the money to the warehouse.

I just wanna warn everyone that abuses this bug. I did it and I got banned. I asked them why and so on. This is the email that I got

"Hi, *************

Let me come straight to the point.

We all know you are using a hack tool to scam massive amounts of money on some servers. What you did is illegal and makes TQ suffer huge ecnomic losses. From what we did on your other accounts in last seven days you know we have ability to trace your IP down, find out all of your accounts and locate where you are even though you use proxy. Furthermore, we have enough logs to prove what we accuse you of are all the truth.

We'd like to let you know we won't hesitate to take legal action to protect our rights and interests if it's necessary.

Before we resort to law we suggest you be honest with us. If you cooperate with us and give us the hack tool, we promise you will have your accounts and belongings back.

TQ Support Team"

So to all of you.. Do NOT use it!
Old 03/01/2007, 12:21   #2

HAHAHA!!! you got pwned by TQ!
Old 03/01/2007, 12:49   #3

did u actually send them the hack tool??? and is this true eh...
Old 03/01/2007, 13:46   #4

lol, send the tool. They will patch it and you'll get your accounts back.
Just have a sure notic that it's their real email.
Old 03/01/2007, 13:50   #5

this is fake

TQ Digital wont send you this kind of email...
when my miners got banned i did reveice a email, but not this one
this isnt the truth
Old 03/01/2007, 14:35   #6

lols... why would they want the progy that u used in hacking ??!!... thats odd....

-the truth is ... i really like wats going on this couple of weeks... lols ... i mean this is wat TQ get for doing such a thing ... like trading DB's for CP's and DB's is everything now on CO2 community ! all i can say to TQ "HAHAHAHAHA" and for those who using hacks!! "Shame On You" lols...
Old 03/01/2007, 15:05   #7

TQ doesent say that in their emails this is fake.. i sense that this is just a another victim of CP hack
Old 03/01/2007, 15:22   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by fatguy@Mar 1 2007, 12:09
Hello everyone. I don't know if all of you are aware of this but there is a new way to scam using programs but I dont want to tell which programs you can use. Well here is how it works. You trade someone with your fake amount of CPs and tell them the price, they insert an amount of money and press OK. You press OK too and the trade freezes then you click close and you have the money but your victim does not have any CPs at all and he/she lost his money but will first realize the lost money when he/she relogs or tries to insert the money to the warehouse.

I just wanna warn everyone that abuses this bug. I did it and I got banned. I asked them why and so on. This is the email that I got

"Hi, *************

We all know you are using a hack tool to scam massive amounts of money on some servers. What you did is illegal and makes TQ suffer huge ecnomic losses. From what we did on your other accounts in last seven days you know we have ability to trace your IP down, find out all of your accounts and locate where you are even though you use proxy. Furthermore, we have enough logs to prove what we accuse you of are all the truth.

We'd like to let you know we won't hesitate to take legal action to protect our rights and interests if it's necessary.

Before we resort to law we suggest you be honest with us. If you cooperate with us and give us the hack tool, we promise you will have your accounts and belongings back.

TQ Support Team"

lol dude .. this is pure fake ..

first of all - GMs does NOT write "hi" .. they Write "Greetings"

- When you used a hack, they wont unban you silly, even that you send them the hack .. GMs arent that stupid, they know you can duplicate things too .

*Sigh* -.-
Old 03/01/2007, 16:03   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Heddskott@Mar 1 2007, 13:46
Just have a sure notic that it's their real email.
I can send you an email from if you want =P
Old 03/01/2007, 16:04   #10

Sorry dude, I got an email from TQ b4, it doesn't look like that
Old 03/01/2007, 16:47   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by fatguy@Mar 1 2007, 12:09

"Hi, *************

TQ Support Team"

Looks fake to me, but that's just me.
Old 03/01/2007, 17:36   #12

heh same with me, got 8 accounts banned sent em an email but i donno, no reply yet, anyways the cp scam is patched now, but still i aint gona explain how its done
Old 03/01/2007, 19:32   #13

lol this **** is real. I will post a screenshot if necessary. Im not joking. and of course I told them to avoid it. Just try it now. CP hack doesnt work anymore noobs
Old 03/01/2007, 19:36   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by fatguy@Mar 1 2007, 19:32
lol this **** is real. I will post a screenshot if necessary. Im not joking. and of course I told them to avoid it. Just try it now. CP hack doesnt work anymore noobs
Screenshots are easily manipulated too, but yeah go ahead.
Concerning me I don't give a ****, was fun 'till it lasted.
Old 03/01/2007, 19:37   #15

Here is a screenshot to prove it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1172774313.jpg (106.3 KB, 2 views)
Closed Thread