Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Filling Up on Pots While Botting

Discussion on Filling Up on Pots While Botting within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello all,

Recently I've been trying out bot-hunting and while hunting if I'm not watching closely, coupled with a speedhack especially, the client constantly picks up the little pots that are virtually worthless. ScriptVessel/COPartner no longer drops these pots, except as if by accident, and are only picked up accidentally -- they're not defined as an item to pick up. I'm sure some of you have seen this as well. As you can imagine, this can become troublesome because your inventory will eventually fill completely and no further items can be picked up that are of value.

So, my question is, does anyone have knowledge of how to hide/remove or otherwise make certain items not appear on the ground after a monster is killed? I've tried removing the entry from itemtype.dat, making its name blank using spaces, altering its descriptor (Drug), etc. I can't exactly locate where MapItemIcons are referenced from within the game files. It'd have been easy if it were in 3DSimpleObj.ini, but it's not as far as I can tell.

Any direction would be much appreciated.
Old 02/08/2007, 17:44   #2

SV has trouble picking items up if they have rearly long name dont know if this will work but you could try to eedit item type dat make pot names rearly long
Old 02/08/2007, 17:51   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by tetnes@Feb 8 2007, 17:44
SV has trouble picking items up if they have rearly long name dont know if this will work but you could try to eedit item type dat make pot names rearly long
Ahh, yeah thats a good idea, but the problem is with how much SV clicks like mad and will end up moving into the space that a just-killed monster was occupying, and if the pot is in the right place it will grab it, or will just pick up an item while simply moving around because a pot was in a spot that the bot told the client/character to move to. Lengthening the names wouldn't help in this scenario. I've also tried altering the interval that SV uses for clicking, but this doesn't seem to change how much the bot clicks for movement.
Old 02/08/2007, 17:59   #4

I dont know then sorry
Old 02/08/2007, 19:26   #5

try this.... look at the pick up setting.... go on "B" side put 11 and on "A" side put the name of the item that u dont want to get droped... lets say TwinCityGate... once u get full inv... the system will tell u that ur inventory is full... then the bot stop attacking then drop those useless **** that u picked up except for those items "Sup,Eli,Uniq,-3,-5,mets,DB,+1's" (sockets) untested!
Old 02/08/2007, 22:20   #6

@-=EPvP^RULEZ=-:

Thanks for the tip. I tested it, but unfortunately the dropping method used with B=11 seems to be the same as standard default dropping. I often set B=5 or leave it unchanged. In any case, it will drop a pot maybe 10% of the time (doesn't seem to matter what type of pot), sometimes a gem, but it will get the gem back immediately after finishing its drop routine. In the end though, it still ends up with too many pots that it won't get around to dropping. Even with the speedhack turned off the bot invariably grabs some pots, although less frequently, and gets filled to the brim with them.

I awoke this morning to find my inventory perhaps a third full with real goodies (gems, mets, quality items, etc) while the rest was various pots. Checking the log, it took a mere 1.5 hours to get its first "your bag is full" message.

As far as I know there's no B setting to keep zero pots, which is why I'd like to investigate a way to keep the bot from picking them up to begin with.

Fun avatar btw, enjoyed it a couple times. Reminds me of Grand Theft Auto.

« Met zone | Earn DBs »