Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3D Internet Browser

Discussion on 3D Internet Browser within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First off I know this isn't the right section, but I'll post it here since the CO2 section is where most english-speakers are, and this guide is in english. So no flaming if you dont want to use it, but positive comments are welcome If you have negative comments or a question, PM me and it might be easier to get back to you.

This is something else i found that is really cool, and ill show you how to use it Its called the uBrowser, a 3d internet browser for those who want to know. Use multiple browsers if you want with this. This is a step by step guide on how to install and use it.

1. Download the file here:
<MegaUpload.com
<ZeroWaitingTime.com
<RapidShare
2. Open the folder and go to uBrowser.exe.
3. Run the .exe an wait a moment for the browser to load.

To use the program:

~on the top where it says Url: type in the site where you want to go

~Type- change the type of shape browser you want and the Rotate wheel is to change the view of the browser.

~Translate + Scale- click and hold these and drag to the size you want. self explanatory.

~the only other main thing is to reset it to center, press reset, and to type in a new url, press focus next to the address bar.

~to make it easy to see- change the scale so the screen is larger, and make the resolution small

Its a very easy program, and you'll learn to use it in about 5 mins or less xD

I also scanned it for everyone, so no one will have to worry
Code:
File&#58; *ubrowser_win_app_2006_11_06.zip *
Status&#58; *OK *
MD5 *bcf8074f954044a208744b4884dbe4eb *
Packers detected&#58; *- 

Scanner results *
Scan taken on 07 Feb 2007 22&#58;13&#58;09 &#40;GMT&#41; *
AntiVir *Found nothing 
ArcaVir *Found nothing 
Avast *Found nothing 
AVG Antivirus *Found nothing 
BitDefender *Found nothing 
ClamAV *Found nothing 
Dr.Web *Found nothing 
F-Prot Antivirus *Found nothing 
F-Secure Anti-Virus *Found nothing 
Fortinet *Found nothing 
Kaspersky Anti-Virus *Found nothing 
NOD32 *Found nothing 
Norman Virus Control *Found nothing 
VirusBuster *Found nothing 
VBA32 *Found nothing
+k is appreciated
have fun and be creative with it

Edit: At the end, it should look like this:
Old 02/08/2007, 02:10   #2

looks nice...but also ram hungry ..is this system friendly?
Old 02/08/2007, 02:14   #3

what do you mean?
Old 02/08/2007, 02:21   #4

can u upload it on other site plz ? and btw scanning urself doesn't make sense at all
Old 02/08/2007, 02:24   #5

looks like it sucks up ram =/
Old 02/08/2007, 02:26   #6

ok, ill put it on some other sites, and some1 else can scan if they want, but it is clean

Edit: now its on 3 different sites: MegaUpload, rapidshare, and zerowaitingtime

<hr>Append on Feb 8 2007, 06:04<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by kkaosbudbud@Feb 8 2007, 02:10
looks nice...but also ram hungry ..is this system friendly?
well, the thing is, you can use it, but then delete it when your not using it. I dont think it uses too much memory, and its not something you have to install on your comp really. You just have to run the program.
Old 02/12/2007, 18:09   #7

anyone want to use it? maybe if u want to move it to exploits section DM, it would be better, because its more of a program than a guide...
Old 02/13/2007, 16:44   #8

yea ok cool.... but what's the point? >.<
Old 02/13/2007, 21:32   #9

And why would someone want to use it? :S
Old 02/13/2007, 21:57   #10

Thanks for the move DM2000. For the other ppl asking, it was just something cool i found on the web and i just wanted to show it here... For fun if u want to call it that=/
Old 02/13/2007, 22:32   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Feb 13 2007, 20:32
I see you watching this thread...aint spoken in ages, get yer *** on msn xD

On topic: I think it seems a little pointless and would consume ram. But that's just my point of view, I don't need pretty things.

@kurogasa deleting a program doesn't make it take up less ram, it's only consumed when a program is running, the question people where asking was whether it uses a lot of RAM, CPU power etc, in other words is it going to hog all the computers resources and make the system lag up.

I'm happy with firefox anyway
Old 02/13/2007, 22:43   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One+Feb 13 2007, 22:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The!One @ Feb 13 2007, 22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tsu@Feb 13 2007, 20:32
I see you watching this thread...aint spoken in ages, get yer *** on msn xD

On topic: I think it seems a little pointless and would consume ram. But that's just my point of view, I don't need pretty things.

@kurogasa deleting a program doesn't make it take up less ram, it's only consumed when a program is running, the question people where asking was whether it uses a lot of RAM, CPU power etc, in other words is it going to hog all the computers resources and make the system lag up.

I'm happy with firefox anyway [/b][/quote]
ahh, ok.. ill find out. But anyways, its just for fun. If you have an average comp, you wont lag tho. I had 1 of these open + 2 CO windows and some other progs and it didnt lag CO or the internet or anything... ill find the info tho and post it.
Old 02/13/2007, 23:41   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One+Feb 13 2007, 22:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The!One @ Feb 13 2007, 22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tsu@Feb 13 2007, 20:32
I see you watching this thread...aint spoken in ages, get yer *** on msn xD [/b][/quote]
I haxed j00r forums. Ownag3 or whatever ^^
But for crying out loud whenever Im on you're not :<
Old 02/14/2007, 00:23   #14

It honestly doesnt look like it takes up that much ram...
I mean, its just like a...um...DirectX cube with a picture on it:&#092;
I'll give it a try, looks kinda cool. Wouldn't replace my current web browser, but it isn't meant to
I'll +K after i give it a go.

EDIT:
M3h, doesnt seem to work for me. But +K for the proggy, looks kinda cool really. The idea of viewing websites on a 50 sided object amuses me.
Old 02/14/2007, 00:45   #15

that cool