well.... i just started french CO, and this is a question for anyone who plays. are there any hacks or bots or anything that anyone knows about? anything other than speedhack would help... like an itemtype.dat would help... +k for any good ones posted
Originally posted by Gin_Chan@Feb 21 2007, 12:56 salut je suis francais et je voudrais que des personnes adapte des trucs de hack pour co en francais merci
PS: mon adresse msn:
I hate noobs using hacks to gain GW...
I don't care of creating or testing, but cheat to say "i'm the best", i really do !
3 posts, Joined: Dec 23 2006, 14:03 and asking for cheat... >
Hi , click to the picture of my signature , all cheats work on client french in this ,this is a cheats engine trainers , false positives will be gived for your scanner !
Salut , voilà des cheats qui marchent dans la version française de CO2 ,vous n'avez qu'à clickez sur l'image de ma signature .
Go to the bots hacks section and look for the hacks that say *works in FRCO
there might even been sections written in pure french, just for you frenchy.
Hello I am French 11/13/2009 - Flyff - 2 Replies I use flyff French, and I would like to know if there is smartness of or of club foot for this flyff thank you definitely
for french people in all serveurs kira 2 in french 05/15/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies Hello all i didn't ask the kira maker but he was saying we can change codes!
First of all download this (it's the programme to make my kira work):
AutoHotkey Download
After download this (it's the code ):
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
[French] Help 03/25/2008 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies Hi, I'm french and I need help. I am looking for a Bot but I understand nothing on this forum. I am looking for a Bot for gold farm and power leveling. Please do you Know some french forum or french topic.
Thanks a lot bye
french 03/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies someone can give me all hacks and tools working in french client plzz ;) :? :? :?