So your using script vessel, and BAM ur in bot jail. Yes my friend, your a ******! You must have done one of the following things!
1:You dropped items manually while using SV. Doing this gives you an instant trip to bot jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
2. You had the pick up function off, and theres a meteor on the floor!!!Let me try to battle to bot and pick it up. Aww man, bot jail. Trying to fight to run for a met while the bot is running gives you a free trip to bot jail!!
3.Picking up items that the bot drops.Bot jail jajajajjajaja.
Ive droped over 1000 items and not once been sent 2 bot jail...its bull **** about droping while using SV, u get sent 2 bot jail if u drop while SV jumping in the air and u drop somthing... so if ur getting sent 4 just droping u need 2 sort ur pc ou or somthing ^_^
LOL me too...I did all those things and no botjail.
But I never drop when jumping or flying. ^_^
The only time I went to botjail was when they first implemented it and a GM ran through the mines attacking people to check for cotobo.
Originally posted by stereogames@Feb 5 2007, 23:21 So your using script vessel, and BAM ur in bot jail. Yes my friend, your a ******! You must have done one of the following things!
1:You dropped items manually while using SV. Doing this gives you an instant trip to bot jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
2. You had the pick up function off, and theres a meteor on the floor!!!Let me try to battle to bot and pick it up. Aww man, bot jail. Trying to fight to run for a met while the bot is running gives you a free trip to bot jail!!
3.Picking up items that the bot drops.Bot jail jajajajjajaja.
Originally posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$@Feb 14 2007, 04:31 LOL me too...I did all those things and no botjail.
But I never drop when jumping or flying. ^_^
The only time I went to botjail was when they first implemented it and a GM ran through the mines attacking people to check for cotobo.
...they didn't even renburst me for my super dragon gem I mined!
THEY SUCK!
(that was when I was a noob, I kept the gems I mined in my inventory)
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=TQ sucks, what else is new?' border='0' alt='TQ sucks, what else is new?' />
WHERE DO YOU GET SCRIPTVESSAL 12/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies im just wondering where to get scriptvessal?
ScriptVessal "Trainer" 10/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 37 Replies After doing research on this site i noticed codes are spreaded everywhere and since codes are allowed i figured a trainer that cracks SV is allowed too.
(Wich i got confirmed at questions section)
So here it is, easy to use and very handy, also my first "trainer" and real "contribution", but first i wat to thank anastasia for her codes that ive put in this "trainer"
Now let's start explaining;
Alright first off u open CheatEngine and hook up to ur scriptvessel.exe
and inject the...
Getting Out of GW jail ?.. 10/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Is there anything to get out of GW jail, so you dont have to wait that much time until jail break?.... like go out as soon as u come in...somehow?..ty
jail 11/05/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies bla bla i dled co2 and installed bi mistake played for a lil bit and got jailed wtf????
this is anoying me now its gw time and im in jail does anyone know whow to switch the bot jail with normal jail or anything that can get me out this is pi***** me off