Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developers: what makes multiclient work?

Discussion on Developers: what makes multiclient work? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I understand the mechanical process of modifying the executable for multiclient... (change english to something else, ..) But I was wondering - what precisely does this actually prevent from occurring? and why? I'm guessing it somehow makes conquer avoid checking for other instances, but then im wondering... How _DOES_ conquer check for other instances? Is it a shared memory segment, or what? I tested to see if it was using FindWindowA/W FindWindowExA/W etc.. and no attempt was ever made to locate another conquer as far as i know.

Any input?
Old 01/20/2007, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
It uses a mutex named TQ_CONQUER. But yeah, only if the client is English version so changing the string makes it skip the check.

edit: fixed mutex name

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MULTICLIENT NOT WORK
08/25/2010 - Last Chaos - 25 Replies
with new update in lc USA muticlient not working, KD trainer too; it say already executive game, anyone know what we should do?
Need help cant get multiclient to work
09/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have tried like 4 different multi client things but for some reason none of them seem to work, I remember from one I got a message saying something like graphic.dll is missing, I also noticed i have 2 auto patch things, autopatch.exe and autopatch.exe.exe any 1 know what the problem is?
CoGame Patcher, As of now it makes a multiclient!
03/22/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
Now works with 5019+ Basically this is just another way of a multiclient which you can mostly do by yourself, rather then just copy and paste an already modified conquer.exe in your folder and you dont know what has been modified in it. This is just a safe way of getting a multiclient, its a simple file patcher that changes your conquer.exe into a multiclient. This program was made with cheatengine so it will have false positives when scanned!, hopefully one of the mods will back me up on...
(Multiclient) + NO Dc Client 1.40 100% work
01/14/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Cracked Client Version: 1.40 Features: Zoom Hack // No DC // Multiclient // Swear Filter Works with ISrobot and Tbot NO_DC_1.40.rar Thanks
new multiclient work :D
04/30/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
hi guys...i made a multiclient and is good ;) can scan it if u want..bye guys + karma are welcome :) :) :) click right and save object if don't download with click *Edit - File link removed by a1blaster*