Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upgrading melee weps on non-rb taos

Discussion on Upgrading melee weps on non-rb taos within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has this been fixed? i still have a tao with a level 40 poleaxe, but i can't upgrade the **** thing anymore. (yes it is at full dura, and the market npc doesn't mention repairing it) - if it has been fixed, is there a workaround? (doubt it, but it never hurts to ask)
Old 01/14/2007, 19:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Though it has full dura sometimes that needs repairing too.
But dun worry..lvl 40 isn't much.
My water uses a 105 wep. if it falls down,gotto start again on other wep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> on server Glory:full set +12 ninja or melee // full set fire & melee water
12/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 21 Replies
Looking to retired from CO2, therefore I look to sell my gears for cash of course: >>> full set +12 gear sold out: left 1 set: >>> Sell full set for melee account: Heavyring: lev 127 super +8 2sdg -7 215hp / L3 of DragonsoulHeavyring
Help with melee weps
10/28/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Is it possible to increase atck speed or damage on melee weapons? edit wild rage or celerity? To those who know how give me tips pls. or tell me if this is possible or not.
guys, do the melee hack/ atk speed for melee working?
04/29/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
i'm asking if its working or not coz i find it hard to make it work.. thanks for replies..
Non RB Taos Using Melee Weapons!
07/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
we need a uber haxor to do this. I don't know if its possible, but... why not? here it goes: There is a file called "AutoAllot.dat" inside Conquer/ini. I tryed to open it with notepad and HexWorkshop, but seems like unreadable... Any of u uber haxor guyz can read it and extract info from that? Seems like if you change it, you can make Taoists get Strenght points... MAYBE thats not server based, but client-based AND automatised before reborn, you got what I mean? :D Wish you gook...
Upgrading weps wihought having exact prof
03/25/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
its very easy, all u do it equip the wep u want to use go to market artis nad upgrade it thier. but u have to have the level of the wep