Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why bother anymore?

Discussion on Why bother anymore? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not trying to just complain, but why bother anymore writing anything for CO? It's doomed, the game is made only for those that pay, so unless you have a way to hack money or dup items (both server based and something I have been trying to figure out a way around by packet spoofing with no luck), I just don't see the point anymore. I figure in another couple of months it will be closed up anyway, better off using my time on other projects. Thoughts?
Old 01/11/2007, 10:06   #2

You have a good point i dont buy DB but im going to persist for couple of weeks and see what happens. Hopefullly CO will implement a couple of quests that give you cp.But ill most likely go play guild wars.
Old 01/11/2007, 10:37   #3

Yeah I know! That is waht im saying money is going to be worthless sucks for you archers out there

I guess its back to wow for me
Old 01/11/2007, 12:09   #4

its heaven for bulk buyers

hell for non db buyers
Old 01/11/2007, 13:37   #5

**** it im oging back to wow if i find a good server to play on...
Old 01/11/2007, 13:46   #6

wow private server try parrotplaypen.com i think ists ok.
Old 01/11/2007, 14:23   #7

TQ will find a way to balance the used of cp.
NO NOOB = BORING CONQUER
Old 01/11/2007, 14:28   #8

how are noobs good? they like suck! some event cant speak a word of english
Old 01/11/2007, 14:40   #9

Juz image if all the people in world are all genius = BORING
Old 01/11/2007, 15:22   #10

true noobs make u laugh but yea game still a little ****** i dont think it will close... but they have to do something to implement CPs for non DB buyers or else we realy stuck cas now super gems=less for u archers rbin chars forem i feel bad :hm:

^^P.S above post i think u ment imagine? ^^
Old 01/11/2007, 15:39   #11

Ive already quit Co
Old 01/11/2007, 19:57   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by glover69@Jan 11 2007, 15:22
true noobs make u laugh but yea game still a little ****** i dont think it will close... but they have to do something to implement CPs for non DB buyers or else we realy stuck cas now super gems=less for u archers rbin chars forem i feel bad :hm:

^^P.S above post i think u ment imagine? ^^
i was a archer doing that and guess what my economy is screwed up. i used to make decent gold and trade with the plus ones mets and elites i found. now though it's pointless. unless tq does something soon . they wont do a roll back cause then the db buyers are ******. and if they dont do a roll back they only going to have a tenth of the population they had on their servers. i mean everyone has bought a db or two not just bulkers. but thing is without all the others buying a db or two here or there they will eventually end up losing money as the bulkers get the gear they need and stop buying the bulk packs. so basicly the game will be like rubies of eventide. they did something similar a long time ago and guess what that company went bank rupt.
Old 01/12/2007, 00:20   #13

lol tq just got caried away soon every 1 will stop doin Lottery just like a lottery BOOM
Old 01/12/2007, 00:26   #14

just another money making scheme they come up with i bet 0.o
Only reason they still give attention to the games prob cause they still able to make some money