Allods Bot Progression 08/16/2010 - Allods - 11 Replies Hi Allods- gamer, hacker, botter
I don't work on this bot anymore!!! --- Ich arbeite nicht mehr an diesem Bot!!!
I want to write a bot for Allods Online, but:
I just joined Allods and that's why, i don't have so much knowledge about the game. That why I need you to help me with some special things in the game. I would like it too, if somebody would help me with coding. I'm not a Professional but a good Coder. To make the Progression simple for new Coders, I would like to make the bot...
SWTOR: Bounty Hunter Armor Progression Video 06/27/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 9 Replies Bioware gab uns einen Blick auf die Rüstung Progression in Star Wars auf der diesjährigen E3. Dazu haben wir dieses Video über der neusten Bounty Hunter Rüstung.
Meine persönliche Meinung: Nichts zu bemängeln, aber mir fehlt da doch ein bisschen mehr Effekte, wenn einer gekillt wird.
YouTube - Star Wars: The Old Republic 'Bounty Hunter Armor Progression' E3 2010 Trailer
http://www.abload.de/img/15ws8b.png
SWTOR Bounty Hunter Armor Progression Video 06/17/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies Bioware gave us a look at the armor progression in Star Wars: The Old Republic at this year's E3. Check out this latest video to see the Bounty Hunter's armor progression for yourself.
YouTube - SWTOR - Bounty Hunter Armor Progression (E3 2010)
Re: Exp Ball Chart 10/27/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies This is an ExpBall Chart!
The Chart shows exact how many % you get when you take 1 ExpBall.
It also shows some additional informations.. Just take a look...
From level 1-134!
ExpBall to % Table!
vp chart 06/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies anyone out ther got a chart of vps u get from each lvl. or does anyone know how many vps a noob 1-40 would total out at?