Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help-Script Vessel Drops item as it picks it up

Discussion on Help-Script Vessel Drops item as it picks it up within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/16/2007, 06:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by smdkmaster@Jan 16 2007, 02:19
does it keep socs?
as a new implamentation by conquer in the last 2 patches in not sure which refined or normal socket items now ask if ur sure u want to drop them also so if by chacne u got so lucky as to find a socket lets say at bi then u wouldnt drop it from the bot because that glitch is fixed, finally
Old 01/16/2007, 09:37   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Agonise777@Jan 16 2007, 02:22
oh lol it says.. picking up items.. theres 3 choices default, all and off.. when im in lab4 botting i usually put Meteor in the item box as well as dragonball and clouddiamond.. and have it on default.. default normally picks up mets dbs gems ect anyway but sometimes it doesnt so just to be safe i put them in the boxes.. having items set to "all" is a bad idea.. ive been sent to bot jail a few times for jumpin and dropping items.. and it normally drops the items while it hits the monsters.. very unsafe for botting.. i wouldnt just have it on default if i were you guys
no not realy unsafe man.

When it is is jumping, becaus when u jusmp u change distance and the item drops too far from currant location.

Atacking mobs and droping is safe. it doesnt create a bad packed as jumping and droping items in mid air.

well, SV works fine for me.

if you want dbs, mets put it to default. now the problem comes in
when you ad CloudDiamond <- think its case sensitive
it will pick up items, as soon as you start geting full invent it will drop those wonderfull cloud diamonds.
so adding to none, then db,met and clouddiamond in the botom boxes is safer bet,a dn wont drop items with full invent. so best, is, always bbk (bot behind keyboard)

I got a DB while botting last night afk, when I was sleeping, wanted to shut down pc cuz of stom, but I turned my back, and slept further, GLAD I DID! HA HA HA
Old 01/16/2007, 09:42   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by alatedseraph+Jan 16 2007, 06:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alatedseraph @ Jan 16 2007, 06:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--smdkmaster@Jan 16 2007, 02:19
does it keep socs?
as a new implamentation by conquer in the last 2 patches in not sure which refined or normal socket items now ask if ur sure u want to drop them also so if by chacne u got so lucky as to find a socket lets say at bi then u wouldnt drop it from the bot because that glitch is fixed, finally [/b][/quote]
NOOBZ

you wont get any soceted items that drop! period! weapons yes.
NO ITEMS, you can only find it from lab boss box. (sunbox/starbox) nam got changed i think. and some moonboxes. lol. if lab boss drops an item, it wont be soceted!

wich I think wont be droped by sv, like gems mets and dbs. so even if it doenst ask to be droped by game, sv wont drop it. lol.
Old 01/16/2007, 19:26   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael59+Jan 16 2007, 09:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Michael59 @ Jan 16 2007, 09:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -alatedseraph@Jan 16 2007, 06:31
<!--QuoteBegin--smdkmaster
Quote:
@Jan 16 2007, 02:19
does it keep socs?

as a new implamentation by conquer in the last 2 patches in not sure which refined or normal socket items now ask if ur sure u want to drop them also so if by chacne u got so lucky as to find a socket lets say at bi then u wouldnt drop it from the bot because that glitch is fixed, finally
NOOBZ

you wont get any soceted items that drop! period! weapons yes.
NO ITEMS, you can only find it from lab boss box. (sunbox/starbox) nam got changed i think. and some moonboxes. lol. if lab boss drops an item, it wont be soceted!

wich I think wont be droped by sv, like gems mets and dbs. so even if it doenst ask to be droped by game, sv wont drop it. lol. [/b][/quote]
i dont appreciate u flaming me and calling me a newb when u know nothing about me, sockets CAN be dropped by monsters and it HAS happened twice on my server 1 from a very VERY respectable person who wouldnt lie
Old 01/16/2007, 20:05   #35

Does the Pick up all function work?? Because I heared that with some it didn't :S
Old 01/16/2007, 20:07   #36

Pick all works, It loots an item scans it and drops if it is bad. It does this because gems do not have drop protection so the bot decides which items to drop as soon as it picks them up, This also saves you from the bot dumping all of your pots.
Old 01/17/2007, 02:05   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by ViTiN123@Dec 31 2006, 18:15
yea we all know it
My problem is : its not atking the monsters >.<
try to set ur windows date to 1-1-2007

it would work

karma would be nice
Old 01/17/2007, 02:06   #38

Old 01/17/2007, 02:17   #39