I am starting my new job on Wednesday, I soon will be getting a fair bit of money and will be starting up a bank account and a paypal account and Ebay account. I am wanting to buy a Level 130 Archer, full supers and full SDG (one soc or two soc) on any server. The account must have full info, and be in good standing with server, as that must have no people wanting to pk me everytime they see me. If you have this please PM me or email me in the format listed below:
Server:
Level:
Class:
Email: (if by PM)
Forum name: (if by Email)
Standing in server:
Gear: (make a list going down)
MSN: (so I can contact you easier)
Price: (you make an offer)
If you're making an offer please be prepared to wait till I collect the money together and get everything up and running and I will get back to you. I am posting this now because as soon as I get the money I will be wanting to buy the account straight away. But if you email me or PM me please be expect to answer questions and be prepared to be able to wait and be patient. I will get back to you as soon as possiable with my decision on your account and I will try and pay the money as soon as I can, with this I am sorry for any inconvience this may bring to you, but I would hope that you will trust me and be able to wait.
I think I am a trust person on this forum, I haven't scammed anyone and I have made a few trades, but recently I have been scammed my Shii and left with nothing, hopefully this job will bring me in the money that I can buy the Archer that I am looking for and hope that I can start fresh, RB a character and start again.
Thank you for considering to you trade with me. Hope to do business with you all soon, and if all goes well, will consider doing more business.
Server: Mausoleum
Lvl and class: 70+ reborn water---???
Equips: dont care
Full info: A MUST
------------------------------------------
PM me with the lvl and class and how much you want if i'm interested i will pm you back (paying in game db's or gold etc not paypal or western union etc) and please make the price realistic
Your character: 130 reborned 102 FIRE TAO
Server: Mausoleum
Level and Class: 130 reborned 102
Equipment: can be sold naked or with super+4 2 soc 2 spg -5 bless enchanted 215 hp bs. (only good piece of gear)
Skills: too many to name
Inventory: none
second reborn water-tro-trojan lvl 127 (110-130-127) full super full sock sdg, best trojan on server atm, atack on 127 lvl is over 21k(at 130 will be more), pay by dbs or real money(e-gold.com or webmoney.com only)
contack ONLY (msn, no email pls) NO PM!! ALL PMS WILL BE IGNORED!!!!!!
Buying Thread, Q3, Jun30 to Sep30, 2007 09/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 41 Replies This is a Buying / Trading Thread.
You can buy your account or item here.
This thread will last from June 30 till September 30, 2007.
.
All trading MUST be done by PM or Messenger services.
I suggest you don't leave your email, just in case somebody wants to send you tons of junk mail.
DO NOT post character details questions HERE, PM the party for more information!
DO NOT INCLUDE THE CHARACTER NAME!!
Use ?Edit? button to remove the details after transaction is done!
.
Selling thread, Q1 2007 04/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 325 Replies Hi,
This is a selling / trading thread.
Buying / trading thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=53& amp;t=37190&s=
Old thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=53& amp;t=18304&s=
You can sell item or account.
And this thread will last from 1 January till 31 March