Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Co website problems

Discussion on Co website problems within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wondering if anyone else has been having problem with co's website loading the bulitens and tips and storys and such
Old 12/30/2006, 09:10   #2

yes i have also been experiencing the same problems.
Old 12/30/2006, 09:11   #3

I think everyones been having the same problems with the CO website.
Old 12/30/2006, 09:11   #4

Same "thing" here, so not just you
Old 12/30/2006, 09:40   #5

hey i know you guys have a problem with the website its cuz they are using a active java script that loads another html page in that window with new updated info and also runs there forums and there login servers for conquer for eudemons as well everything is connected just remeber when the server goes in maintance you go to bbs.conqueronline.com or elitepvper.de/forum to see whats new and exciting smashing there stuff... think of it as a door you walk thru well if you had 1 walk thru no proplem but what if you had 100 people walkin in at the same time it just doesnt work so there the reason why

conqueronline... tq entertainment... netdragon soft also was offered 200$ a week per server to get game gaurd added to there network for anti hack protection and chen declined and has 3 new techs making bot detectors for that too
Old 12/30/2006, 14:07   #6

yeah, co site is mostly broke, it's not just you
Old 12/30/2006, 19:15   #7

yup been having the same problem. During the christmas quest I tried to see the announcement about the time that I can buy stockings but the thing didn't dl and error pops up