Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just to clear something

Discussion on Just to clear something within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
erm.. I saw a thread abt ' delete the aimbot hacks from Epvp ' earlier

Well flame me all u want, im just gona post my opinion kay, feel free to post urs.

Epvpers its a site with all types of hack( either ur againts it or u agree with it )... doesnt rly make sense complaining abt 1 hack, infact, the only people who would complain abt an aimbot hack, would be the ones who got great ping and dun need 1 and get ****** when ppl with low ping can get them easly, ok mebe 25% of it its also skill and 75% its the ping, with aimbot its 100% hack lol, mebe u get 25% screwd there, but then again, speed hack also sux and any other pvping hack would sux, not just aimbot, if we start to ask to remove hacks from Epvp, we asking to delete something that this site was created for, one of them, a pvp hack.

yay my 1st post, I dun expect to gain karma from it
Old 12/20/2006, 14:42   #2

Creator of DM2000's daily workload.

Read his signature.
Old 12/20/2006, 17:31   #3

#close - wrong section

Ya... Please advertise... read my signature...

DM
Closed Thread