So, I was looking on the CO2 website and it looks like this years Christmas quest is the same as last years, which makes me very happy!!! If anybody wasn't here last year the good part of it is the exp pots. Last year was well a year ago so it's fuzzy but I think they were 500% exp for 2 hours!!!
Well anyways that brings me to my question. Last year I remember there was a trade the untradable hack. I never got the chance to use it last year being away all Christmas. I was just wondering if there is a new one. I searched but no results.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 12/24/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies :D Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :D
is this thread accepted???
if not!
SOrry!!
Christmas? 12/06/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies can anyone post some christmas mods
TY :D
Happy Christmas to all of you 01/03/2007 - Main - 7 Replies The epvp Staff wishes all members and visitors a merry christmas and nice holidays.
We hope you behaved well - hey, exploiter arent that bad ;) - and the Christ Child or Santa Claus will bring you something nice. :)
happy christmas