Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script Vessel Help

Discussion on Script Vessel Help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think by decompiling it I can find out what codes access the program. Post here if you agree. In my vb class we have a multi formed program that when compiled is 1 big program and if u enter in wrong data you get sent to different form it may be formatted similiar post what you think under
Old 12/19/2006, 22:17   #2

I dont think a computer class in a school would have the type of technology you need to get into a program with the kinda of security Script Vessel has ( i think its AS-Security ).
Old 12/20/2006, 00:12   #3

Someone already decrypted it, you just need to crack yourself.
Old 12/20/2006, 01:51   #4

#Close - wrong section

Next time, warning.

Please read my signature if you are new ^^

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
script vessel help
12/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
could anyone tell me, which F is for manapot packs? thanks.
Script Vessel...
12/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi everyone. First of all, i want to point out taht i'm not asking for a cracked SV. Well, i want to know if there is a way to bot lvl in conquer using SV: -Do i have to come back to old patch 4356, 4357? -What version of sv should i use so? -Can u give the way to crack, the codes and stuff?...(i think i'm allowed to ask that:p) If u have others suggestions let me know, ty in advance...
Script vessel
12/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Does anyone have a cracked sv for the 5006 patch?
Script vessel
03/21/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
here its price of sv Hi,ScriptVessel is in english. Now it can work with patch 4341 on windows98/2000/XP/2003 and vista.We don't provide the trial version anymore. And we have stoppedproviding the client for download.We will use email [email protected] to send you the Client when youpurchase it.If the game patch it, we will fix ScriptVessel in 1~2 days and sendthe new Client by E-mail freely.One SV account can only work on 1 PC at the same time, but It can workon multiple characters at this...