Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove this please... figured it out

Discussion on Remove this please... figured it out within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you're going to be stupid and tell me to use the search button don't bother posting. I really only used Choco's bot for the fact I could actually remain logged on in TG for more than 1 minute without timing out with everyones' super gems, weapon effects ect. Is there a bot out or does someone know how to make a bot to just remove the effects of attacks and gems? Thanks everyone who helps.
Old 12/19/2006, 04:11   #2

yea u uninstall conquer "problem solved"
Old 12/19/2006, 04:59   #3

Found what I needed no thanks to JoeyChingas... ***.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Has anyone figured a way to vac without run away?
11/28/2008 - Dekaron - 16 Replies
Has anyone figured out a way to vac hack without all the monsters running away from you? Any help would be hot =D:rolleyes:
So has anyone figured out 2 box yet?
03/08/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
This is my first post on here for a long long time. I have had some success with vac hack that is from a private server and is easy to use with tmme. But my real question is has anyone found out about multiple accounts loged in on same pc yet? I really wanna power lvl my seg on my other account. Any info would help me out alot. I hate VMWARE and also do not have my original windows disks. Any help here would be great.... thnx in advance :)
Something awesome i jst figured out :D
08/14/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 50 Replies
#closed
Has anyone figured out...
11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Has anyone figured out how to meake arrows look eli/sup/ref or uni? i envy the people that do have them :cry: thx