Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoParner/ScriptVessel

Discussion on CoParner/ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/18/2006, 23:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by mindxspike+Dec 18 2006, 21:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mindxspike @ Dec 18 2006, 21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phaeton@Dec 18 2006, 08:34
Hi guys, I'm not new here, just never posted much.
I'm no programmer so never had anything to share with the community.
Anyway, I really love copartner when it was out, and sucks not have it now, but do you really think it should be released again?
Maybe keep it to the people that were able to fix it and not put here.
Just an idea.
Thanks for your time.

P.S. Mitchell, your not very good at hiding your identity lol.
Once and for all....NO! ******* proxy is the problem with Conquer, not CoPartner. This tool just allows others, who may not have 24 hours a day to play, a decent chance at having a good character. The game is going to be ruined by paypalers in less than 3 months, because once the new currency is put in, and anyone with real life money can buy Meteors, ExpPotions, Socketed non-weapon items, etc. there will be super 2 soc noobs running around everywhere. [/b][/quote]
Even though I don't see a real problem with Partner. The program does lend power to its users.

Perhaps if you guys do manage to crack it, you should consider whether/if you want to release it to the masses, or keep it in a tight group. There is no reason that you can't share it.. but no reason that you have to share it either, right?

Before anyone just up and posts it a-la-K4g4mi, i think it is a valid point to discuss
Old 12/18/2006, 23:47   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Phaeton@Dec 18 2006, 13:34
P.S. Mitchell, your not very good at hiding your identity lol.
okay i aggree the proxy should not be fixed EVER nor, a new one come out. but, i do think the new COparter should be relised if, cracked or at least relised to ppl that do comtrubie to is fourm or helping in the cracking of it. and to who ever he is not really trying to hide. but, i will do whatever i can do to help. thank you and good day
Old 12/19/2006, 00:22   #33

COpartner(if cracked) should be released to the public.
First of all, without it this game would go back to massbulk buyers ruling over.
The only good thing about this game is the PvP.
What's destroying the game is aimbots, not COPartner
Old 12/19/2006, 02:12   #34

if it is crack there will not be anymore copartner
Old 12/19/2006, 02:16   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by InsaneDeath@Dec 19 2006, 00:22
COpartner(if cracked) should be released to the public.
First of all, without it this game would go back to massbulk buyers ruling over.
The only good thing about this game is the PvP.
What's destroying the game is aimbots, not COPartner
I agree it is aimbot messing up the game but copartner is messing it up aswell for those who take the time to lvl without bots
Old 12/19/2006, 02:26   #36

Ok look heres the reason i think it shouldn't be released to the public, have any of you guys ever tried to set up your char to go bot overnight and can't find a spot in lab becuase 20 other people already are?
I'm just as guilty as everyone else, it's just ridiculous that so many people are using it in conjunction with multiclient.
My server needs a split again after like 5 months.
Yes i know miners are part of the problem too.
Old 12/19/2006, 02:48   #37

i still think instead of trying to crack the new one u should just fix the old one
Old 12/19/2006, 05:44   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by Phaeton@Dec 19 2006, 02:26
Ok look heres the reason i think it shouldn't be released to the public, have any of you guys ever tried to set up your char to go bot overnight and can't find a spot in lab becuase 20 other people already are?
I'm just as guilty as everyone else, it's just ridiculous that so many people are using it in conjunction with multiclient.
My server needs a split again after like 5 months.
Yes i know miners are part of the problem too.
even so, there are other ways of mulit-clienting with chageing you conquer...and as far as i've seen there are allready problems with it (as far the relise) well in my option don't realise it at all then. okay even now if you relise it to certain ppl it will get out. but, on the other hand someone else will crack it and it will be realised anyways. you got to think whats more inportant? realiseing now to everyone have have tons of ppl thank you and hate you later, or reasing to certain ppl (like me and have the ppl that don't help at all hate you but, that will eventally be leaked out by, someone kinda like "QPROXY" or don't realise it at all and have tons of ppl hate you. you can't have everyone like you, ppl will allways complain no matter what.
Old 12/19/2006, 07:16   #39

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Dec 18 2006, 13:05
cmon bet it 10000 us dollars
lol peach
Old 12/19/2006, 20:01   #40

you guys should never forget the reason why EpVp ever existed.... its in every corner of this forum.. just a thought..
Old 12/20/2006, 09:29   #41

Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Dec 18 2006, 09:51
also another tip IF you just want to fix older partner is look at blinkos info on this page on the changes in the exe it doesn't have some ofthe "new" features but as usual alot of the new features in vessel are bugged anyway lol so no real loss.

Ok so within that link you gave us, it specifies the new values of memory addresses that CO uses. Now suppose instead of altering the old Copartner, we altered the CO client to use the old values (supposing we could obtain the old values) Do you think that seems like a logical route to take in fixing this copartner problem?
Old 12/20/2006, 09:47   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by L3athalSerph@Dec 17 2006, 03:54
K here's the deal......

1. I've been trying at this new script vessel, and I've tried cracking it, but there seems to be some type of protection on the files so i cant read the complete code...... if anybody around here is still left that understands what i mean and is facing the same problem? do u have any clue what it is, because the file doesn't seem to be packed or anything.

2. If you have nothing useful to add to this thread, please don't spam it.... one of the reason I've left this forum for so long...

P.S if any moderator reads this, could you please clean these forums and unpin all the threads that don't work anymore, and try deleting unuseful threads, am pretty sure am not the only person annoyed by this point.
Look like yal off topic .... so yal know
Old 12/23/2006, 23:27   #43

i have left this topic, just because of course its been spam by people that really have nothing to add to the thread...... furthermore..... i have stoped attempting to crack vessel after a discussion with peach...... so if u leechers are waiting for someone to crack it.... give up and actually learn something... and stop ******* COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING!
Old 12/24/2006, 06:53   #44

what id , what password??
Old 12/24/2006, 07:40   #45

I agree with lethal and peach, cause they have put in place a mass amount of checks that go off and to me it was worthless to fix it i rather just paid the &#036;11 to have it for three months and let zhou do the work.