Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is that diamonds ..??

Discussion on what is that diamonds ..?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HIII all PPL
i see something new in this pic i never saw it befor and i want know what this for .... u will see in this pic something like diamonds down ur gold bar....i hope some one know about this thing and help me and all ppl know what is it ......here is da pic

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=i love this wepside' border='0' alt='i love this wepside' />
Old 12/12/2006, 01:34   #2

plz stop
Old 12/12/2006, 01:36   #3

smoothjonny <==== whats wrong with ya ...??? i just want know ....its there something bad in that ???
Old 12/12/2006, 01:53   #4

you have posted several useless topic. since joining this forum. infact, you probably have the same amount of topics as me and i have over 300 more posts than you... i don't know/care what your aim is. i'm just asking you to stop. all your information, or i should say lack there of, was posted about a month ago.

so please... stop filling our forum with ****. thank you.
Old 12/12/2006, 01:57   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by dragonfromhell@Dec 11 2006, 19:36
smoothjonny <==== whats wrong with ya ...??? i just want know ....its there something bad in that ???
This is not the right way to get post counts u, flaming **** (go leech of another site)
Old 12/12/2006, 01:58   #6

smoothjonny<< ?

some noobs act pro... dont give a dam to them dragonfromhell..

well back to topic..i also duno wad that diamond thing..
Old 12/12/2006, 02:09   #7

v3nky <== thx you alot.. i dont mean to bother anyone im just saw this pic on conqueronline.com ...i i realy care to know about it...coz i realy dont know also im new in here .... and i didnt find any old topic talk about those diamond.....?
im sorry i will stop bother u all
Old 12/12/2006, 02:11   #8

v3nky <== thx you alot.. i dont mean to bother anyone im just saw this pic on conqueronline.com ...i i realy care to know about it...coz i realy dont know also im new in here .... and i didnt find any old topic talk about those diamond.....?
im sorry i will stop bother u all
Old 12/12/2006, 03:54   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny@Dec 12 2006, 01:53
you have posted several useless topic. since joining this forum.
Im sorry but u gotta be joking..I have not seen someone spam as much as you have! I wasnt gonna say anything but are u f*cking serious..All u do is post useless comments. You reply to almost every post with some useless ****, and now your gonna say something to someone who was just asking a question? There is tons of ppl who have been here 4x the amount u have and have half the post count...Maybe thats cuz they only reply to topics when they have something usefull to say. And Please do not reference your post count in threadz as some sort of authority in this forum, just becouse you have the time to sit at your comp all day and hit the refresh button waiting for a new topic or a new post to up your post count DOES NOT give u the right to flame someone for asking a question!
And if anyone thinks im wrong..scan his post and see all the useless comments u made to almost every thread in this forum since you joined!!!
Old 12/12/2006, 04:06   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by dragonfromhell@Dec 12 2006, 01:24
HIII all PPL
i see something new in this pic i never saw it befor and i want know what this for .... u will see in this pic something like diamonds down ur gold bar....i hope some one know about this thing and help me and all ppl know what is it ......here is da pic

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=i love this wepside' border='0' alt='i love this wepside' />
as i understand its like money that u buy on CO site or from TQ its like ur RL money but in CO(just a waste of money hehe)
Old 12/12/2006, 04:10   #11

Agreed its like eudemons you have money and you have points u can buy from tq..so now when your selling items in the market you can sell for cash or these new points. then use the points to buy items from a so called tq mall...srry i meant to answere that question in my last post.
Old 12/12/2006, 04:19   #12

Mokujin< -- **** off i do what i want mother ******
Old 12/12/2006, 04:27   #13

Umm dude dragon..i was sticking up for you!! i was talking about smoothjonny
So Yeah!!
Old 12/12/2006, 04:50   #14

Mokujin <=== dude...im real so sorry bout that .....coz alot of ppl hate me in her and im just new ,,i m like to join with all urs in this webside ....im realys so so sorry plz forgive me plz,,,,and help me..im realy big fool
**** on me
Old 12/12/2006, 04:56   #15

check your pm dragon