Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

seeking help from experienced Tao Copartner user

Discussion on seeking help from experienced Tao Copartner user within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
do you guys ever have a problem using copartner with taos? mine zaps a few mobs until she meets a bigger group, then she would stop attacking, constantly sit and stand up, tring to zap as the graphics goes off around my charter however fails to hit
Old 12/11/2006, 03:31   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by 660hpv12@Dec 10 2006, 20:45
do you guys ever have a problem using copartner with taos? mine zaps a few mobs until she meets a bigger group, then she would stop attacking, constantly sit and stand up, tring to zap as the graphics goes off around my charter however fails to hit
i've heard of this problem before...

it doesn't really matter right now as COpartner will no longer be updated. so soon it will be a moot point.
Old 12/11/2006, 03:40   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by 660hpv12@Dec 11 2006, 02:45
check ur mana slot, change it to abit high like 2k-3k for refill it. you should be fine. if you use mana bs it even better. it is ok a bug sometime. you just have to close the CP and open a new1 you will be fine too.
Old 12/11/2006, 04:21   #4

What a loser. You can always use your own hand to click.
Old 12/11/2006, 04:25   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by brak@Dec 11 2006, 04:21
Please try and maintain a helpful attitude.

The people on this forum are not here because of an overwhelming desire to play the normal way, yourself included.
Old 12/11/2006, 05:09   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by howaboutno+Dec 10 2006, 22:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (howaboutno @ Dec 10 2006, 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--brak@Dec 11 2006, 04:21
Please try and maintain a helpful attitude.

The people on this forum are not here because of an overwhelming desire to play the normal way, yourself included. [/b][/quote]
i concur
Old 12/11/2006, 05:24   #7

Who says copartner isnt updated last update was 11/28. I wonder if the current Version they have released will work with the patch. I have used the latest one they have on there website and it makes me wonder if CoPartner made the latest version backwords compatible or if they will have to release a newer version.
Old 12/11/2006, 07:21   #8

mine just keeps zapping, and the sitting down is to meditate (meditates so often that it doesnt even refill 600 mana so dont really need pots :S