Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get BOTS/Speedhacks/etc!?

Discussion on How to get BOTS/Speedhacks/etc!? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok. Dont get mad at me.. this might be a stupid idea not sure but here it is....

I was reading around about Cotobo leaving.. mostly b/c of all the noobs that have came to this forum... I sugguest that there should be a limit to downloading the hacks or programs from CO2 Forums. Such as you need +2 or +3 karma for bots or say 500 posts or some ****. Just so that noobs dont come here/download hacks and leech them to every other noob but we would need to find another way to keep it so the person that download's them.. dont share them... or atleast on this forum so it stays clean and ****... Another thing... Maybe Cotobo,Coparnter, AutoPilot should make a website for donations... Such as you will need to donate atleast 50 cents to download any of the programs.. This is not illegal.. Would be illegal if u had to buy the hack for 50 cents.. You are only donating and theres a limit you need for the bot . I think this would be a good idea.. not great but atleast better then anyone can download ( Causing our programer's to leave ).
Old 12/10/2006, 17:10   #2

Why dont you just play the game without hacks???
Old 12/10/2006, 17:12   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Lays_Stax@Dec 10 2006, 10:46
ok. Dont get mad at me.. this might be a stupid idea not sure but here it is....

I was reading around about Cotobo leaving.. mostly b/c of all the noobs that have came to this forum... I sugguest that there should be a limit to downloading the hacks or programs from CO2 Forums. Such as you need +2 or +3 karma for bots or say 500 posts or some ****. Just so that noobs dont come here/download hacks and leech them to every other noob but we would need to find another way to keep it so the person that download's them.. dont share them... or atleast on this forum so it stays clean and ****... Another thing... Maybe Cotobo,Coparnter, AutoPilot should make a website for donations... Such as you will need to donate atleast 50 cents to download any of the programs.. This is not illegal.. Would be illegal if u had to buy the hack for 50 cents.. You are only donating and theres a limit you need for the bot . I think this would be a good idea.. not great but atleast better then anyone can download ( Causing our programer's to leave ).
plz die
Old 12/10/2006, 17:13   #4

I do play the game without hacking. The only time i have ever cheated was with a few friends. We used bot on a old server for a race... Winner got 5 dbs but i am saying... I am not here to diss other people for what they do or how they play the game... but i am giving them another way so they can keep doing what they do. if u dont have something positive to say then gtfo

Edit:

here are 2 exmaples of why programmer's leave...

~The two above this post ~
Old 12/10/2006, 17:15   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Lays_Stax@Dec 10 2006, 17:13
I do play the game without hackings. The only time i have ever cheated was with a few friends. We used bot on a old server for a race... Winner got 5 dbs but i am saying... I am not here to diss other people for what they do or how they play the game... but i am giving them another way so they can keep doing what they do. if u dont have something positive to say then gtfo

Edit:

here are 2 exmaples of why programmer's leave...

~The two above this post ~
No, the programmers leave because they can. Great english btw.
Old 12/10/2006, 17:21   #6

... Thank you just cuz i did a typo i have bad english? Sorry MR.English Professor. And they leave because of the noobs... Go read the post that Chocoman made.
Old 12/10/2006, 17:46   #7

not bad idea, but u didnt think it too far..if this would be made..think the amount of fraud sites popping up...and this forums is full of cabable who can make such sites..
Old 12/10/2006, 18:05   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Lays_Stax@Dec 10 2006, 17:21
... Thank you just cuz i did a typo i have bad english? Sorry MR.English Professor. And they leave because of the noobs... Go read the post that Chocoman made.
Ok, I'm not going to argue with you. I figured it was more so because the noobs were to dumb to figure out how to work the downloads then them leaching it. Whatever.
Old 12/10/2006, 18:18   #9

SyCo omg if you are who i think you are stfu we all use botts dont act like you dont.
Old 12/10/2006, 18:28   #10

EVERYONE on this sire uses bots... dont say you dont cus no on will believe u (unless ur some1 from TQ that checks the newest bots here)

i think there must be something done against the leechers also, but mainly the ones spamming if it doesnt work while the solution is in the first post or the post above them...

I used to be a leecher also (we all started like that)
but now im going to learn C# so i can contribute also, if people dont like leechers, they much look to themselves, we all came here to seek hacks... and the ones who 'contribute' the first post will be scanned and ALWAYS we get virusses out of it...
Old 12/10/2006, 18:34   #11

Although the idea is an honorable one, I think you'll quickly come to the conlcusion that the problem here is a human one, not an electronic one.

No matter what measures are taken, things always get leaked.
Old 12/10/2006, 18:53   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by ganoderma@Dec 10 2006, 18:28
EVERYONE on this sire uses bots... dont say you dont cus no on will believe u (unless ur some1 from TQ that checks the newest bots here)

i think there must be something done against the leechers also, but mainly the ones spamming if it doesnt work while the solution is in the first post or the post above them...

but now im going to learn C# so i can contribute also, if people dont like leechers, they much look to themselves, we all came here to seek hacks... and the ones who 'contribute' the first post will be scanned and ALWAYS we get virusses out of it...
I used Cotobo for effect remove and telling me where my enemies are. I'm a fire tao so none of the other bots really do anything that helpfull for me. I would love to contribute to the community more but I'm not a very creative person. I know how to help with issues that other people are having because i figure stuff out easy.

I'm self taught MCSA, A+ and Network+ certified so i do my best to help people.
Old 12/10/2006, 19:14   #13

y this isnt closed?
Old 12/10/2006, 19:21   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by SyCo+Dec 10 2006, 13:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SyCo @ Dec 10 2006, 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ganoderma@Dec 10 2006, 18:28

I used Cotobo for effect remove and telling me where my enemies are. I'm a fire tao so none of the other bots really do anything that helpfull for me. I would love to contribute to the community more but I'm not a very creative person. I know how to help with issues that other people are having because i figure stuff out easy.

I'm self taught MCSA, A+ and Network+ certified so i do my best to help people. [/b][/quote]
ooo... look at your certifications, aren't you a fancy one. should i name off all of mine?

don't be trying to impress people with your stats, cause it doesn't matter on this forum. don't be flaming either, it was a good idea but has been said before. any website will have leechers on it, it is a human problem, and the only way to fix it is to go underground, and then you would have never known about these hacks would you...

~chris
Old 12/10/2006, 19:36   #15

it doesnt matter what you CAN do... but what you actually DO...

some1 could know all programming codes from head... but dont do anything with it
Some1 could only know 1 of them and uses it to make usefull stuff...

i just want to learn C# to make usefull stuff, or maybe useless but fun stuff (some1 came with the idea to make a macro where you put in a text in a box, and choose a smiley and then it writes that text in CO with the chosen smiley (just like Conquer Scripting by The!One only you write the text and choose the smiley urself )
Closed Thread