Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need easy to use aim bot

Discussion on I need easy to use aim bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone have a aim bot easy to use i need one
Old 12/08/2006, 19:25   #2

or a mining bot easy to use
Old 12/08/2006, 23:24   #3

no1:
stfu

no2:
dont double post...

thats all =D
(really... aimbot seems to be for lvl 2 posters wich u arent to me xD and miner, use cotobo till 11 december and love it till it dies xD)
Old 12/09/2006, 01:26   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by flames@Dec 8 2006, 19:24
You're a loser get some skill or go to another game
Old 12/09/2006, 02:59   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by flames@Dec 8 2006, 13:24
DIE ... OMGOSH DIEEEE!!!

its *****'s like you that make epvp worthless >.< DIEEEEE!!!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME HERE AND EXPECT THE NICE PEOPLE FROM HERE TO GIVE YOU STUFF

AND WHAT DO YOU GIVE IN RETURN? "YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT ODVIOUS!! OF BOTS AND CRACKS I REMEMBER 2 YEARS AGO I WAS IN METZONE WITH MY BIG BIRD HOMIES SMOKIN SOME JOINTS AND ******** OUT METS!!! BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ABUSED IT AND GIVE IT TO UR NOOB FRIENDS .... AND WHAT HAPPENDS? TQ HAD TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .. . u ALL MAKE IT VERY VERY BADDD!!! FOR EVERYONE >.< DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-_- sorry everyone im fed up with these idiots that waltz in pvp and demand stuff GRRRR!!!!
Old 12/09/2006, 03:22   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyChingas+Dec 9 2006, 02:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoeyChingas @ Dec 9 2006, 02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--flames@Dec 8 2006, 13:24
DIE ... OMGOSH DIEEEE!!!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME HERE AND EXPECT THE NICE PEOPLE FROM HERE TO GIVE YOU STUFF

AND WHAT DO YOU GIVE IN RETURN? "YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT ODVIOUS!! OF BOTS AND CRACKS I REMEMBER 2 YEARS AGO I WAS IN METZONE WITH MY BIG BIRD HOMIES SMOKIN SOME JOINTS AND ******** OUT METS!!! BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ABUSED IT AND GIVE IT TO UR NOOB FRIENDS .... AND WHAT HAPPENDS? TQ HAD TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .. . u ALL MAKE IT VERY VERY BADDD!!! FOR EVERYONE >.< DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-_- sorry everyone im fed up with these idiots that waltz in pvp and demand stuff GRRRR!!!! [/b][/quote]
LOL i c wat u mean. Point proven Hence...... ((((VET status))))
Old 12/09/2006, 03:25   #7

Quote:
I need easy to use aim bot
Contrary to your opinion, you do not need an easy to use aim bot.
Nobody needs an aimbot.

What you're REALLY looking for is someone to convince you that you should quit Conquer, because.. if you have aimbot, speedhack, lvlbots, minerbots, auto d/c auto re/c.... really, what IS the point of playing at all?

On an unrelated note, to help with all those people who don't like to play conquer, but do like to waste valuable electricity by leaving their computers on with a bot running.. I'm looking into creating a new bot which i call the 'smarmybr-vietbot..

Basically, every time a 'real' player comes on your screen, your bot will randomly say something smarmy-wise-*** in vietnaminglish or Bringlish (translated inconsistently with babelfish of course) to make it seem as if you really are an incoherent br. frE Itens pl0x mast0r, Hue Hue.
Old 12/09/2006, 03:25   #8

Quote:
exactly the reason choco left!!! too many leechers
Old 12/09/2006, 12:47   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyChingas+Dec 9 2006, 02:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoeyChingas @ Dec 9 2006, 02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--flames@Dec 8 2006, 13:24
DIE ... OMGOSH DIEEEE!!!

-_- sorry everyone im fed up with these idiots that waltz in pvp and demand stuff GRRRR!!!! [/b][/quote]
Little to harsh?

he is just new
Old 12/09/2006, 17:32   #10

well i was gonna flame the **** outa this guy... the worst threads are the "i need" threads.

but i see all my buddies got it... tyvm Bud and Joey
Old 12/09/2006, 23:08   #11

razorblade. to activate the aimbot in-game just slide it across your wrist.
Old 12/09/2006, 23:33   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by NoobHacker@Dec 9 2006, 23:08
razorblade. to activate the aimbot in-game just slide it across your wrist.
lmao... look only aimbot out there is QOProxy... buh if u noob leacher... den u jus gonan beg asking how do u work it... FIGURE IT OUT
i gave u the name of an aim now plz quit asking gimme gimme gimme and see what u can do to contribute
Old 12/10/2006, 02:07   #13

Quote:
DIE ... OMGOSH DIEEEE!!!

-_- sorry everyone im fed up with these idiots that waltz in pvp and demand stuff GRRRR!!!!
... Yes ...
Old 12/10/2006, 07:25   #14

Quote:
[SIZE=14][COLOR=red]GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL U BASTARDDDDDDDD AIM BOTTER'S SUX THEY DUN USE SKILL THEY USE EM IN GW TO KILL PPL AND OWN POLE IT'S ANNOYING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! >
Old 12/15/2006, 15:12   #15

LOLOLOLOLOL. Its funny to read the replies :P