Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO site and server down?

Discussion on CO site and server down? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it just me or is the site and serves dwn for everyone?

edit:
ok sites working now but server still down. wtf is going on. no server main at this time. is this a sneak att from tq? Boooo!!!
Old 12/07/2006, 05:04   #2

well... it depends on the server... and they can be updating things just on ur server... or the server could just be busy...
Old 12/07/2006, 05:09   #3

it call sever maintain noob
Old 12/07/2006, 06:11   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by shoemen@Dec 6 2006, 23:09
actually you're retarded the site was down... also...this post is from yesterday... also don't call him a noob... he has more posts than you... also he's fairly accomplished in several programming languages... also i just PWNT you... and if you call me a noob i'm pointing to my post count and laughing at you'

EDIT: also, please don't post things like this... its disrespectful to our community, and it doesn't add anything, just takes up space, and a poor excuse for getting your thread count up
Old 12/07/2006, 06:38   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny+Dec 7 2006, 06:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smoothjonny @ Dec 7 2006, 06:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shoemen@Dec 6 2006, 23:09
actually you're retarded the site was down... also...this post is from yesterday... also don't call him a noob... he has more posts than you... also he's fairly accomplished in several programming languages... also i just PWNT you... and if you call me a noob i'm pointing to my post count and laughing at you'

EDIT: also, please don't post things like this... its disrespectful to our community, and it doesn't add anything, just takes up space, and a poor excuse for getting your thread count up [/b][/quote]
Thx M8. And the site sent down for only a few mins. then the server came back sortly there after. It wasn't a server main casue that happens at 7pm my time and it was 9pm something. and there was no server main today and yesterday. I have a theory why ppl keep having connetion issues. I could be wrong but mabye its TG tinkering with the srvers and sites getting ready for the new big patch coming soon. IDK. But I see other ppl have been having this prblem too the last 2 days. Mabye.?.?
Old 12/07/2006, 14:50   #6

i hadf this also some time...

'cannot connect to server due to maintenance or internet congestion'
site wast working either...

dunno what it is since everything else worked like supposed...
hour later it worked again :S
Old 12/07/2006, 17:55   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Bud_wis_er_420@Dec 7 2006, 00:38

Thx M8. And the site sent down for only a few mins. then the server came back sortly there after. It wasn't a server main casue that happens at 7pm my time and it was 9pm something. and there was no server main today and yesterday. I have a theory why ppl keep having connetion issues. I could be wrong but mabye its TG tinkering with the srvers and sites getting ready for the new big patch coming soon. IDK. But I see other ppl have been having this prblem too the last 2 days. Mabye.?.?
welcome

i just hate ppl who have hardly any posts call peeps a noob, specially when those peeps have more skillz ^^