Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions

Discussion on Questions within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have an itemtype-editor, but I can't seem to get it to load the item.dat file from conquer... it was created by -unknownone- and I'm sure there is posted a help for it, but when I search I only find random references to it or a link to it's download. Perhaps it only works for an older version of conquer.

Would a clientside editor of level be seen in a tradewindow like clientside fake money does?

Is there more than one packet sender I could use? The only one I could find shuts down and brings my conquer client down with it.

Can anyone tell me the packet for confirming a trade with 0 gold in it? A PM would be nice if you didn't want it posted on public forums -.-

Anychance for distance hack release for public forums?

I have an Aimbot Solution! It doesn't work for PVP either, so stfu anyone who think's it will ruin their precious game of 'I WIN' every PK tourney.
Run an auto clicker, set it to right click every 2 seconds, use a slayer hunting bot, and a macro to hit {F#of your chosing} to sit all the time (if you want you can throw in an F XP skill for enhanced afk killing )
This combination will hit monsters with FB and SS (and guards too if your using a Pixel based slayer)

Also note, a botter best friend is the on screen keyboard Make it hold down Ctrl or an F button if you can't be bothered to find/write a macro to use XP skills sit or to jump instead of run.

This segment could be considered a rant and can be ignored if it seems too long or you just don't care ^^.
What's with the newb hate?
Most people new to conquer don't realize you even CAN cheat. A majority of EPVPers I'm sure are seasoned Conquer players. What's with the secret forums that can only be accessed if you have enough posts or karma w/e? If you make these requirements you're automatically not a newb? Or is it more of a 'I'm better than you, because I SAID SO!'... then again, I would be afraid to fight someone on equal ground too ;p

IMO, having hacks available to everyone couldn't ruing conquer because... EVERYONE would have them... meaning equal, not ruined.
A ruined conquer is one where players can't win a PK tournament or GuildWar because the opponents have hacks they don't have access to. (oh wait... that already happens)