Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto killer

Discussion on auto killer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
yeh i dont know how to explain auto killing in a nerdy fashion but does eny one have the bot for it plzz post me 1
Old 12/01/2006, 06:54   #2

no... meaning no we will not post it, and no it does not exist... and if you think about it... that's a dumb thing to ask for... auto-killer?... i don't mean to sound like i'm flaming... and maybe i am... but, i think that deserves to be flamed

...also... nerdy? EXCUSE YOU!?!? you implying we are nerds? that's really not gonna get you much. nerds are socially inept by definition, and i'm pretty **** good with the social skills, thank you very much. personally, i am a bit of a geek, i'm smart, and i know how to do things like match, science and am good with computers. So... GEEK... not nerd... if you must lable... but i prefer to be lableless, save my name... and i like my name... so use it...

Good day, sir.
Old 12/01/2006, 07:58   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by pl0x0@Nov 30 2006, 19:52
yeh i dont know how to explain auto killing in a nerdy fashion but does eny one have the bot for it plzz post me 1
lol nerdy? u'd **** ur pants if u saw me in real life ... i serve my country with pride 3tours overseas and PROUD!!
Old 12/01/2006, 23:51   #4

lol guys calm down i was joking around i really dont care weather ur nerd, geek, ganster or blue cause it doesnt matter. the point is i need a bot that kills monsters like minimacs exc... i wasnt trying to be rude just asked for that. so does eny one have it?
Old 12/02/2006, 00:02   #5

#close please
Old 12/02/2006, 02:29   #6

If you lack the motor skills to click on an ape then i dont think CO is the game for you :\ Instead try leveling a bit and get used to playing the game