Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Help]There is anyway to get the password of an decrypted file?

Discussion on [Help]There is anyway to get the password of an decrypted file? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
pintinho12's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 953
Received Thanks: 419
[Help]There is anyway to get the password of an decrypted file?

I saw my Server.dat
and its not the file encrypted, its the letters and everything inside this

Code:
?ñ�±Hl.rÌ–?DDoÔ–sô7Ôl0*Säv<˜Vå°ºÿuŸœm@‹jT7$Ch	ÍE£¹Ú��"ð?yðé´þàgq!´·Ü2Ü@œ¬0_–{©K-;m±®àô~c"Ï))¬ÑTê›å)£ûHæ¼ï�yÐßʲÛ~¹ò0¢4ÀºÃ�…æ]pÍL/£ÓÉËÛ8É™´NS*ãÖþФ5»h•�Ê«8áÇtÍD‘ŽÁi}#ŸWÓú–\,†&œ� jØSÓÞT¢Ó
_Ž. èe,ï-€t϶¿ÓŽ%³¹›çâL—#K¢‚²_TÓÙŒ�š§½ç�Ì|`Øv/ÚÚµ?y,�3³ æ´…Oô;.œfoh'ýEˆ£}ëÝHhn•ô ðH��Ú>•ˆp0SµÀÄçœ6n-ègðÄ„æ¡çkIØK‚B5¢±çÉÐê'û :Òïn{½+@ˆ�ËénúJ"Ø[™.œ1þPƒóœ.r”¨Åö(QÉôè‹ÿÿ%'·;ÏEd5б{ÿDó\ã¦á9›\Ñ;2ª%úè ;"ÿ8âIÝÌ©Æaœt`‰K;ÕúJÿRrMUkwjœ�:[Û˜¦vÞÓ«Zí*¢ Ú/k*³m£(8ì—q 6^HA·¥PÚÕÊ}»h=}µ†_?3Ùùy!¼wüׇøÜ÷* wغuWÆûLƒý}T¡Çá[`JSï´T7ÏvÞÒ‹á"'%Æc¥Äåµ×¤D*ƒ©²™°dl®»Ï›,gWäW®T·¶SG�,'ÂI¬›³I1¶8ÝÀ-*:‚W*Þ
Aóšš}’“ñSó•¸X¤ˆÐ3ó“
^ ºìر ŒÏ\ìaÏ;´ö-`ZàÖÕ9ìQ¼È܉�ùëÜQ$ÿ“Ò|ßú¸´“ÞÓ/üé:áŒpPöV(æ¹ µ©ÇeeÆxÊôpbC¨¿ýàú8~�à…“XÜNdîÚ32DÏœ�í*Äœ'‚'7þH%ô>¤³×WX¯ºL—”OÛl�ƒÜÑ>‘xû:¹i$V/½¹l5ÚéÖèk¼pGï•È©‰}×Aí){6Ræî`/*
s§ ;h®L«XTïƒ*µ÷¸€[ˆ\#°àQKƒíVAܰñ©±åžÐ,ZZ-¸™ÎC+«ñÅâØž¼êè…jPÛ•â]Îw¯±9„¦[DÃC})*8iîqeóÑ;%*Ë‚ŸË{pÆÆ8]ß*%p¾‡¤°ÎhÝûÜ
RàYë64ñ•3„£v†Ö=þL/båe•LAzø¥ÑÚúÉqÍó"±[,‘èû—Ù¥�IE‹û©…+ëKü¬žaQ6‡�š×…\‚+Sç ž 2ê:
³ƒy_4
¿aÁ¬<&{Ö”J´ƒœåû$GITÍ*©ž—“"�#·àÒŒja¢t(J¨CFœÀ	zJhäÅân•Ž‚wòBë*•ÖÚ¾„z’´9WyÆnR,±K´0í\´•)|`†[Üdnj&¾-´�ˆˆ’cxà�¨9¤†·x¿Ý³4Ê' Ðq¬¨þðê1A1½´3ñës‰êÑÌ90“Ò@jôànp1úòâ}™0Šõ¥'üWxiÖÈIš£ÀÃ:ií”øð6¯øð7<4Ò:ÝÓõ€W+Eˆù’žD‰]û±pžÝó¤hòÿ¼õ£bÍÕÉ“‚-Ä‹Æ[lŸvð¯ï·&fb'Hï=RêžÑ{�s±èÔ[A¹•ÀˆÝf�yð¹çWf¬®àSM†Æ^ºYg'ñºÁ’^|Ÿ‹Çù2¯ð÷¸]ŰæÖ&EÓñì„›E³a§ª…µëï*U¼
-~‹†éÊŒZWwåIÚII*üJÊSgGwŸôŒ»YaÿüÆTz}H‹GË”7›¡n1:™·iAAÿg¼]98Pßž€3‚†"¹Ï€Öõ>ëÁýVCn‚þÆÈd<ÙtlL	�£c<¨OƒÖ8�#À€>ÒæQß{�'Aµ�ÞÈ“pm•Àßà}÷æ«,Ò©æž-§ê»m4„Ø#ƨlv
üÛI²mz€²¾R²Ày™T*ÉŸ#yÀ	n\ȶU^Côi3r:Ò¶àà�9C±nµº,•ýž§dÏw›¯ºÀu, tô sÛv#«f®ÝÓŽçѬÔVäªêÞeùý¦õ÷¨LËê§óbÌï*„@5}é.¹ôô—5¥ëžý¦ÉRV/LlÖÀh_¸“Q›yÙÓЉ-ÍY*ÈzñµõxŸµ>»
v›±ÒpÏ¡¬íh%˜vÅ•žVeä¸z>0ßj*H7tµ‹œS@Pú‚ÊøJ
"�%ù‘˜ˆO)‘ì¯Â—ì:×ÁÀûÛ(çmƒ"x;§4]¿QõݽÀyî¬Å}ÑÝNw1žÀú` ñ×rpÈ�=X‹Ý*ÖöI-¤–r2+âu¤'—ïýq7�±¯Ã<"w#–_€p·I·¤7|ÂÂ/wÏj_瑃¹
}øIê	ˆ¹rV¾ëÂL'#Š*W;Òü¾Ž8ƒ,`ù“êü0Åyóæ
&˜,m{ºÁ&E@`è}Áù)TI*·e—	Áa+즵dÐè�Ç\B+`ß8ÆW
1	 ‰,#\d±G¡ýåÑ57é;-~õ‡°vLõ–ËiÆf&œö’*£HµÝÁªzp f+xprˆ<BJbo\ïØÊ¬Ú!Ô1/ãù΂Kiᆧ‘ð�F2…b;V‘ûë:P2ç\ ¢/“Ü4]|W‚ª¥_LX3¨ÿ~+˜ÊYU¥-м»‹] Šj[ÐÑ’KúìîÒ=¯‰V•ÀÃò�΂Y¡3‘íÀnN«¹X¯“DIËÆriŸÖHeùúÜñÅÏݹËÉâÎT6Ó�*{¡�JöÂÓÙñÒäý”ÌîîÎüX¿
ÚUçeý±-@þÿ;²ÞàÓµ¨èD¡Óm&=ËÚþ”Û¸\¬¼Õ†‰y¡¾"™ìÁAîfR™ä+߉¥|§síf‡“"¾žÅÚwÆÏ°Á5Pé9�à¥y`_I†¿„™$¼ÄDPçαpeÿh¬ÛLÝu¢=¾êm¢Ñïb�ÇãdžšÅîÛdȰgúl`çîk"þ9:�>ÂÑUû*WÓjøB,Ó�ÊýxÅqêNeä®6ÄÓ|Îh*–‹`¤a¬µ.¹ÕFÀRòucƒêøÔ”al¼à$Ý(ú…2.Ç+Ý–
ç@›–NÌÒSNßG¯D&òŽ©™Êl3µØ¼AärýR”Áݹ±g×ù©££&¡ƒw1«ljd†âl‚ù{¨Œ*q„3†Š„²Ä ,•2ê
i wouldn't take what is inside, cuz there is an password D:
and idk how to get :/
someone can help me with this? D:
pintinho12 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
ano pass
sanchez1234 is offline  
Old   #3
 
hok30's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 256
It's corrupt.
hok30 is offline  
Old   #4
 
TomasLT's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 286
Received Thanks: 38
what password ? there is only servers ip addresses, ports...
TomasLT is offline  
Old   #5
 
hok30's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 256
Yeah, how are you going to get a password from a server.dat
hok30 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] decrypted file Sdata of the French version
06/02/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
hello I want deciphered the Sdata of the French version and also a private version. because I retranslated version private (that is a mixture of CN and U.S. version EP4.5) in French and only the file. Sdata are not retranslated so I appealed to you to tell me how to decipher it Sdata. helped me. (sorry for my English because I use a translator, I speak a word of English :p) up help me
PSF VIP Hack Crack this file Password
09/08/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 12 Replies
PSF VIP HACK CRACK Need this password may nakalaban ako pnakita sa akin ung proof ampf!! Lakas pare aimbot e2 sya ohhh http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/14/30/39/34/yan_an10 .jpg
If I wanted a log file decrypted
05/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
See there's this log file that I need access to for important reasons and I can't get it from the conquer client (stupid client) What would I need to decrypt this log file, if anyone could help me I would be very appreciative.
I have working config.pk file with out password !
09/28/2006 - Kal Online - 26 Replies
I have working config.pk file with out password ! lets see what can i do with it...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.