Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hateful tokens...

Discussion on Hateful tokens... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ive checked the site... no help!
allthough it says it has no use yet does anyone know what it does?
im not expecting you to be psycic, i just thought someone may know form a chinese server...

Old 11/23/2006, 16:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
i found out this info and it comes from the chinese server

« THANKSGIVING | thanksgiving quest »

Similar Threads
[WTS] LvL 80 Hunter - Hateful Gladiator Set (6/6)
08/29/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Moin Leute, zum verkauf steht folgendes: Klasse: Jäger Server: PvP Fraktion: Allianz Rasse: Nachtelf Geschlecht: w Level: 80
hateful tokens
04/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok i know what they are i know what you got to do with them i know there is not a place to turn them in at now for the billion dollar question when is CO going to get off their lazy ass and put the place to turn in the hateful tokens so people can use them ?????????????????????? this is getting very stupid they got time to change everything else but can not take time to add the parts of the game that is needed and forget about all the crap they keep putting in the game lay off the...
Hateful Tokens
09/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Does anyone know what the rewards for hateful tokens r going to be? I have about 10 and will sell them if the rewards arent going to be good. :)
TOKENS
06/17/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
someone could just write a guide how to get a token from engine.dll because "TokenProtocol_engine" wont find a working token. it would be realy great and everyone could look for it, maybe someone will find it... sorry for bad english
Tokens
11/06/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hmm im tired to find all tokens for change to a temple knight :PP so can somebody post me a hack for this? need DA tokens