Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOPROXY #cyclone+GUARD is dc?

Discussion on QOPROXY #cyclone+GUARD is dc? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i noticed if i summon my guard and i got cyclone of #cyclone on and ill jump around some steps i will get dced does anyone got any info bout this?

i noticed it also dc's without lie, only when guard summond. i have this prob :/

« come and look what i found | Bots »

Similar Threads
-New Edits- Cyclone, Gold Guard, Tornado, Fire of hell
12/20/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 40 Replies
My last edits: DarkGuard http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/363/darkguardx i9.bmp Download it here: DarkGuard.rar - zerowaitingtime.com DarkLightCyclone
Does anyone know how to code Guard and change it to 1 guard instead of 5 or more?
12/29/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I'd really appericated if anyone know how to code the guard's because we're having a problem with it and we do not know how to lower the guard spawn...so I'd be VERY much appericated if anyone tells me how....It is a request if anyone willing to teach me how to code the guards....Thank you
Cyclone
04/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Is there some trick, cause my cyclone ends whenever i get over 2000 kills on my archer, then right after it ends i get another cyclone. lol
Cyclone
01/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey, does anyone else have the problem of not being able to get over 200 kills? Tros only please... So i would be killing birdmen and my cyclone bar would be ful and yes i am killing them fast, and then it just dissapears? any ideas whats wrong?