sry if this is redundant, but i really did search, im trying to figure out how to use cp's option of a scheduled mouse click / tgbot option for cp so i can perform the 3 stake trick with a MINIMIZED CLIENT, or could yu piont me in the direction of a packet based tgbot, sry if this sounds leechy, but i do try to help when i can, and dont let the low post count fool u, i just know how to use the search button. Worst case, if nothing ike this exists can some1 piont me in the right direction for learning how to make a packet based tgbot. thnx
Originally posted by kurogasa+Sep 21 2006, 22:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurogasa @ Sep 21 2006, 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just use CO clicky autoclicker. You have to be afk when using it tho. COp doesnt work with that, if thats what ur asking [/b]
yeah, thats what i was talkin bout, so no way to do this minimized huh?
OH BTW:
Credit doesnt go to me, but a friend who will remain nameless, there is a way to lvl ur archer's bow prof in tq while scattering. All u need is coto and an autoclicker, i recommend because u can control the timing, although i do like for the fact that it does'nt work on anything but co screens so ur choice, but, u have to turn off all effects (even ur own). Attack a stake using left click (from ur usual scatter position). Now just to test me, right click on the ground in front of ur feat, ull notice ur exp shot up, but ur still attacking the stake, now if u set an auto click to 4-5clicks per second, or w/e ur comfortable with, ull scatter as usual and ull just bet hitting 1 stake more oftern, in a busy spot, specially higher lvl areas, this goes mostly unoticed. Another reason i need to figure out how to make a packet based autoclick [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=one can dream' border='0' alt='one can dream' />
<!--QuoteBegin--bigassmuffin i love your sig guesswho69[/quote]
lol thnx muffin, i love ur avitar
Mouse click tool 01/29/2021 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Hi I was wondering if some1 could make a tool for clicking the mousebutton to walk\jump\attack
something like: you move the mouse (cursor) to the place where you want to go and press for example the spacebar or another keyboard button so that you move there.
Is this possible or is it impossible?
If it is possible it would be verry usefull :cool:
[TUT] Teleport Using Mouse Click 12/15/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Note: Tested on Dekaron Sea
1st. Must Have CE 5.4 or 5.5
2nd. target Dekaron.exe
3rd. Click add address manually paste this 5E2C78 as Byte
4th. default value is 139 change it to 0 then freeze
now you can use your mouse as a teleport tools.
Screen Shot:
step 1
hackshield and mouse click functions 09/04/2009 - S4 League - 16 Replies I have a question, does hackshield in some way block mouse click down, mouse click up stuff. What i was trying to do it make a macro with autohotkey.
Say i have ps on key 1 and cs on key 2
I want to click down, click up right, mouse button
Then auto go to key 2 to my cs weapon
Then click down, click up left mouse button for uppercut.
Mouse right click macro clicker 06/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies Ok, I have looked around, and I found some famed-to-be awesome clickers... but I'm finding them too complicated...
I have an archer, and I'm looking for something that I could use in lab1.
What I'm looking for is something, that, by running this program, clicking right click will cause a soft-right click every 100ms, until I click right click again.
This saves me time from continuously right clicking for those pesky Slingers in the archer spawn. I have tried other mouse macros, with...