Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the link for the weapon color files

Discussion on the link for the weapon color files within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was searchin but i couldnt find it, weres the link to the file that change the colors of your weapons?
Old 09/17/2006, 10:06   #2

Download:
Credit to unknownone

Extract the contents into Conquer 2.0 and run wdf batcher. The path should display /ini/3dtexture.ini. Click extract.

This will take 30min to 1 hour. Be patient. When it's done, texture files will be at:
c3/texture/
Old 09/17/2006, 10:13   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
will edit armor,color,weapon,garments!gimme a list
08/07/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 116 Replies
i can edit weapons armors and even.. YOUR FACE!! u want goggles? u got goggles u want a bandit mask? u got it! gimme a list. my current avatar is of an edited lvl 110 bs.. u like it? i can edit ur weapons and armors gimme a list. :D :D :D thats a pic of me and my gold lined armor edited club and sword and my black mask ;)
Horse Color (This Program Tells You Your Horse's EXACT Color Values)
10/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
CURRENTLY: WORKING (Patch 5157) Alright guys, finally got around to updating and fixing this program... the way it works now is, just run the program, equip the horse you want to look at, and it'll show you it's Color Stats... in future versions I will be making it so u can equip one horse, then another, and it'll tell you what each horse's value is AND what would be the result if u combined them... and maybe even a little further into the future I will release a program that'll allow you to...
lvl 115 and below weapon files ?
12/13/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
i want to mod my lvl 115 and below wepon images/'effects , DEOS ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE FILES ! i cant find anything below lvl 120 where are they hidden
weapon folder files request
05/05/2008 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
1) anyone has new fast reload files? like weapon_090.sff and weapon_010.sff that used to work before? i think its out there i saw someone shooting PSG very fast... sounds like machine gun... 2) anyone care to upload AIMBOT plz, not aimpoint... extremely appreciated! thank you~
Weapon color change?
06/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How and where do you change the elite color of a weapon to the normal...? For lets say, you have an elite 110 club, and you need it to look normal to run a bot or something.. where would u change that? Same thing with a 110 sword