Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack Weap Color

Discussion on Hack Weap Color within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
does any1 know how to change the colour of your weapon. forexample, i saw someone's video they had a green super blade, i have super sword, i wana change to black or blue, how do to that?
Old 09/04/2006, 04:50   #2

u canuse mr.teenies effects. Or u can go into ur ini files and do that. Also u can goto conqueronline.com and goto look at the weapons, right click, properties, get their value, use cheat engine, search for that value, and thenchange the value.

Or again u can use photoshop and change the things there.
Old 09/04/2006, 05:04   #3

look in guides or exploits. it might be there
Old 09/04/2006, 05:06   #4

sry bout that, i wudve typed more detailed info but it said my PC is shuttin down :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Name color hack
06/26/2010 - GunZ - 6 Replies
I need hack for colored name tnx... if anyone can give me.. super thank you very much!
Horse Color (This Program Tells You Your Horse's EXACT Color Values)
10/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
CURRENTLY: WORKING (Patch 5157) Alright guys, finally got around to updating and fixing this program... the way it works now is, just run the program, equip the horse you want to look at, and it'll show you it's Color Stats... in future versions I will be making it so u can equip one horse, then another, and it'll tell you what each horse's value is AND what would be the result if u combined them... and maybe even a little further into the future I will release a program that'll allow you to...
[Question] Weap/armor glow color +7 and more
08/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all who is reading :) Wanted to ask what files are saying weap or armor with +1-7 or more to glow. If I want to change glow color where must I look, Don't say folder texture cause I was looking in it about 2 hours trying to find anything similiar and nothing found. So if it is not so difficult please say what files exactly. I want to do that cause want to make +10-12 weap/armor glow in different color than +7 (red) Will give thanks who will help ;)
WoW Color Hack (Use color-codes in text)
09/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
WoWColorHack.flt -=Preamble=- I'm quite surprised that no one has released anything similar yet - the theory behind this dates back to the alpha days. Hell, I first used this filter on my own alpha sandbox. -=Theory=-
Weap Enchant hack?
07/08/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Sorry this is in English, Does anyone have any info on Enchant weapon hack to get high +numbers I heard you have to try it right before a server restart within 30 seconds if it passes u log out. IF it fails and crystalizes you wait for server to discounect you and it doesnt save.