Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

repost!

Discussion on repost! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, i reposted this topic because i got some interesting answer and a few good questions. i was wondering on another post if a program existed or can be made to know what, any, monster spawn on the corent map. ex: if i was in met zone, and i just killed the met dove, it would respawn right, but thats not what im loking for. im loking for a program that tells me what monster are on the map and what monsters just spawn. sort of lik a monitor on my side of conquer, of what just respawned or spawned on the map im on.

I dont think i made myself clear, do ya understand?
Old 09/02/2006, 23:37   #2

i understand, but no, it cant be done. The closest thing would be cotobo alerting you on what monster is close to you. It couldnt be done on a whole map, just your screen.
Old 09/02/2006, 23:37   #3

Dont exist, and doubt you could do it either.
Closest to get is cotobo

EDIT: Typos