Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Copartner Help on features please

Discussion on Copartner Help on features please within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
hey all, I use Copartner leveling Bot alot, But have a few questions about Item pickups... Yes i've searched forums Many times, Still cant find it after months... please help me out....

1st of all... Is there a way to Choose What Rows on items dropping gets dropped... and posibly be able to change how many rows of items are effected... Considering i level in Lab and cant afford to drop my Pots becouls it means alot less time in Lab... maybe say only the last 2 or 3 rows??

2nd of all... Is there a way to change it where it only picks up Items and Leaves the Gold drops??

Please help me out [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=pleaseeeeeeee' border='0' alt='pleaseeeeeeee' /> thanks
Old 09/01/2006, 19:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
to the 1st question:
afaik the first three rows wont be dropped... no need to configure that. At least it doesnt do it for me ...
2nd question:
There is a way to do that by typing in certain numbers, but i dont know exactly which. But it has been posted somewhere in this forum... so if you want to know it search a little, im sure ive read it somewhere ...

MfG
Dannydunno
Old 09/01/2006, 23:37   #3

well.. i dunno how the "B" function work.. pple says by putting a certain number it will pick certain items but i searched most threads dun tell me that .. anyone with some knowledge on how it works care to explain?
Old 09/01/2006, 23:57   #4

Well I'm thinking that by default it always picks up gold, mets, dbs, etc unless you have it off. Okay, if you want it to pick up specific items type in the name of each item. Once you get the pickup item list full it may or may not stop picking up gold and all that other stuff that is default, I'm not sure.If not then you will have to crack it or something. I'm not good at programming and that kind of stuff right now so I can't guide you any further.
Old 09/02/2006, 05:44   #5

[B]={9} meaning it only piclsup ref/uni/eli/sup/met/db doesnt pickup sycee/gold but still pick up anything amount greater than gold example goldbars
Old 09/03/2006, 04:02   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by pookka@Sep 2 2006, 05:44
[b] ={9} meaning it only piclsup ref/uni/eli/sup/met/db doesnt pickup sycee/gold but still pick up anything amount greater than gold example goldbars
Nah i want it to Pickup All items except Gold, ussaly people can tell you're botting if it tries to pickup every scrap of Gold, Looks bad, and people can tell you're botting, Plus, Its annoying when ur lvling With some1, And ur character keeps trying to pickup there Gold... i dunno, Wish som1 on these forums would explain the details Of Copartner, And what the Item Bars each do, Theres like 5 Bars there... What is each 1 for? and how do i change the Types :P