Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass Roundups

Discussion on Mass Roundups within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont if everyone has heard but theyve been poping around one server at a time and sending all botters to jail. what are they looking for to send us? the multi client, copartner, cotobo? we all just got out by going black but you know theyll patch that. i want to know what i can and cant do.
Old 08/21/2006, 04:28   #2

some things are:
don't use speed hacks
don't use "pick up all" option in copartner
don't send invalid packets
don't drop items in the air
rest should be common sense on what things are potentially detectable
Old 08/21/2006, 05:39   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Aug 21 2006, 04:28
some things are:
don't use speed hacks
don't use "pick up all" option in copartner
don't send invalid packets
don't drop items in the air
rest should be common sense on what things are potentially detectable
i dont think you understand. this has nothing to do with drop settings in copartner. this was 50+ people put in bot jail at once. they are looking for something now and i want to know what it is. and if there is a way to chng what they are looking for so they cant look for it.
Old 08/21/2006, 07:11   #4

last thing i've heard is that a ton of people got botjailed on triumph. some where botting, some where mining, and some where even just afk in market.
Old 08/21/2006, 08:50   #5

this is what i am refering to. this has also happened on a couple other servers and is headed to everyone else so dont just dismiss me. like i said the going black trick isnt gonna work forever.
Old 08/21/2006, 19:10   #6

it Tq just trying to get their db quota of the day, randomly selecting peeps and sending them to botjail. To lazy to actually go out and find the real botters
Old 08/21/2006, 22:11   #7

indeed they need to pay the server maint billz :P
Old 08/22/2006, 03:06   #8

everyone was boting in some sort or another wether or not they admit it. so lets not act like tq is just throwing inocents in there. what needs to be know is what to do not to get caught again.
Old 08/22/2006, 03:13   #9

Hrmm maybe they are also sending multiclients to botjail? I'm not sure how all that IP address stuff totally works but couldn't it be that they see that your one IP is logged on 3 + times? Hrmm..

[EDIT] I agree with tfcaw, these are not innocents for the most part. 95% of them are probably using some kind of prog or have done something that violates TQ's Gaming Rules. For the 5% who are innocent if there really is 5%, I feel sorry for them.And for those 95% I got two words...HA HA.
Old 08/22/2006, 23:04   #10

wow i cant beleive people are ignoring this. this forum is about hacks and bots etc... now co has found a way to periodically sends huge numbers of people to bot jail whenever they feel like it. and nobody seems to care because its only happened to a handfull of servers so far. im suprised nobody wants to prevent this. all i can say is i hope your servers get hit next.
Old 08/23/2006, 01:31   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by georgemareen@Aug 21 2006, 21:13
[EDIT]And for those 95% I got two words...HA HA.
you just knowing about the site implys you were looking to break the rules mate. so will it still be funny when your in jail? just seeing how the shoe fits on the other foot
Old 08/23/2006, 18:22   #12

TQ doesn't care if you use bots anymore, i would say that they are happy that so many peeps do use hacks and bots. They have found their own way of cashing in with all bots users. Botjail is going to make them alot of dbs and make peeps buys more dbs just to get out of jail.
Old 08/23/2006, 19:20   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Aug 23 2006, 18:22
TQ doesn't care if you use bots anymore, i would say that they are happy that so many peeps do use hacks and bots. They have found their own way of cashing in with all bots users. Botjail is going to make them alot of dbs and make peeps buys more dbs just to get out of jail.
ok youre basically calling me a liar. tq does care cause fchen is going around servers and sending everyone. this is gonna get more common. we even got a new gm on our server before it happened.
Old 08/23/2006, 19:31   #14

Tq do care and are happy that peeps use bots the more that use the more dbs they get from peeps wanting to get out of botjail. which means that they dont really care if you use a bot, all they care is that peeps are paying dbs to get out and have to buy them from somehere