Anybody know around what pct's you get vps from the noobs, and thats when your lvl70 and higher?
Ive searched around and got some pretty inaccurate answers, I could try it myself but It would take ages as I dont have a high plvler either.
So, possibly any high archer that's done it a million times could tell me?
Or just someone that knows it pretty accurate?
To encourage superior players help newbies, as long as you are above level 70, you may power level the newbies (at least 20 levels lower than you). If the newbies you power level, you'll gain virtue points. The more newbies you power level, the more virtue points you gain.
To encourage superior players help newbies, as long as you are above level 70, you may power level the newbies (at least 20 levels lower than you). If the newbies you power level, you'll gain virtue points. The more newbies you power level, the more virtue points you gain.
I know that, and that wasent what I asked for.
Seems as you didnt get my question, I recommend you to read again :\
Originally posted by tsu+Aug 18 2006, 14:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Aug 18 2006, 14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kiom@Aug 18 2006, 14:18
Quote:
To encourage superior players help newbies, as long as you are above level 70, you may power level the newbies (at least 20 levels lower than you). If the newbies you power level, you'll gain virtue points. The more newbies you power level, the more virtue points you gain.
I know that, and that wasent what I asked for.
Seems as you didnt get my question, I recommend you to read again :\ [/b][/quote]
Yeah sry, i understanded it wrong.