Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Market Bot

Discussion on Market Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay, one of my policies is never to ask someone to do something for you. I'm not gonna ask anyone to make this, but I'm gonna ask for help.

Where should I turn to if I wanted to make a bot that listens to packets (looking for a packet of someone closing shop), tells the bot to immediately set up shop there, and start selling items. I want this to be done FREE of pixels, so you can run it while playing. I looked around for packet listeners, but they don't seem to work, I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if they don't work anymore. Even if I would know when the spot is open, how would I tell the character to run to that spot and start. Would it need to be a proxy, or a code injection? Would a proxy that sends the message of the bot make the bot move to that spot, so that the real client doesn't send incorrect packets? I believe cotobo uses injection, so that the client knows that it's dropping or whatever.

Edit: I'm experienced in JAVA programming, so that would be the language of choice.
Old 08/17/2006, 20:21   #2

bump
Old 08/18/2006, 00:41   #3

No one has made a bot like this so far. Good luck with that
Old 08/18/2006, 02:04   #4

"braschkalaf" looks like really hard work to create this bot
Old 08/18/2006, 05:54   #5

lol great avatar
Old 08/18/2006, 08:18   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa@Aug 18 2006, 00:41
No one has made a bot like this so far. Good luck with that
I just need some resources to start working on it, I'm sure I can work out the logic if I find some way to get into the conquer packets or code injection or something... That's what I'm asking for, and BTW, I'd be happy to release it.
Old 08/18/2006, 18:24   #7

i am not sure it will work and if it does you will probably end selling you items for the wrong price. too hard to regulate different items and put a price the right price on it. Its easier to set a seller and do it yourself. I usually dont care what spot i get when i am selling items in market, i go through the hole market and check out all the sellers.
Old 08/18/2006, 20:32   #8

i saw an bot who wait till a market place is free in the first market row
Old 08/18/2006, 21:55   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Aug 18 2006, 18:24
i am not sure it will work and if it does you will probably end selling you items for the wrong price. too hard to regulate different items and put a price the right price on it. Its easier to set a seller and do it yourself. I usually dont care what spot i get when i am selling items in market, i go through the hole market and check out all the sellers.
what are you talking about, if you make your program just normal it can seperate the prices,per item.
Old 08/19/2006, 07:35   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Aug 18 2006, 18:24
It could work if someone tried to make it. Seperating items isn't that hard, I mean, you do repairs, drop items, etc. without problems, why would this be different?
That isn't the main function of the bot though, the main function is that it WAITS for a spot to free up on first row, and takes it immediately, even if you're not watching. It could then sell items itself or alert you.

Still no one has posted any help on how I could start this...
Old 08/19/2006, 09:34   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolvereness+Aug 19 2006, 07:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolvereness @ Aug 19 2006, 07:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tasha@Aug 18 2006, 18:24
It could work if someone tried to make it. Seperating items isn't that hard, I mean, you do repairs, drop items, etc. without problems, why would this be different?
That isn't the main function of the bot though, the main function is that it WAITS for a spot to free up on first row, and takes it immediately, even if you're not watching. It could then sell items itself or alert you.

Still no one has posted any help on how I could start this... [/b][/quote]
ehm, why not start with logging the packet &#092;and see whats inside?