Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stigger bot or Similar

Discussion on Stigger bot or Similar within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can someone pls help a n00b like myself i cannot find a bot for stigging......... that sits, meditates, and then stigs the person i wantit to whilst im not controling who to click on....................... if some could pls help me that would be mostly appreciated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is godmode or something similar possible?
07/06/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
I was wondering if its possible to do dungeons w/o clearing all rooms automatically with an sd hack but w/o taking dmg like making mobs stop attacking or make their damage =0 in NAGC.
Looking for a nice D2-Similar game
03/30/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Yes as topic said, i m looking for a game that is similar to d2, but doesnt have that many cheater and botters. I ve already played CO2 and eudemon online, but for me they don't have much content. i ve been playing wow for a very long time, but the pvp system at wow just sux. I prefer games with a hack & slay style just like d2 and bird camera view (my english sux :D) and i ve also played priston tale and it was quite fun, but i m not gonna pay 15 ? for such a crappy game, with zero...
SV or similar
03/30/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello Brothers!! I would need one program as copartloader o similar for spanish conquer Thank you friends!!
Similar game to CO
05/29/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
If you guys know, TQ has 2 other games, MM (monster n me) and Era of Faith which Im talking about now. IS it possible that this game can be hacked through client the same way as Conquer ? their MagicType.ini is still not encrypted and their in alpha phase, time most hacks occur. The only encrypted files they have is the Shop.dat, Pet.dat, Itemtype.dat,Auction.dat,autoallot.dat. Meaning that you could hack the same way it happend in Conquer, editing the MAgicType.ini and also Monster.INI isnt...