This has NOTHING to do with searching the forums. So don't mention it.
I'd like to know if the price is 100k to leave botjail for the first time or did they change it to DBs every time you enter botjail? A few people are saying this, few others that. Please tell me which one is correct.
Originally posted by georgemareen@Aug 12 2006, 00:34 By "or suck up LARGE" I'm thinking you mean buy a bulk pack of DBs lol. I think they have a person you e-mail if you do it a 4th time...
Exactly what I mean
and yes there is an email address if you get "caught" a fourth time
Leave Ur acc in tg anyway 10/03/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies If u want to leave ur acc in tg but server is going down or ur going somewhere u can leave it and make ur computer to turn off for some time with this Program, Good Luck:mofo:
http://www.ucolick.org/~xavier/wolvfly.gif
If Helped you CLICK thet Thet http://static.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/bullet/b uttons/post_thanks.gif Button
leave Botjail for free 04/29/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 30 Replies After server maintanance yesterday there was a new patch where only characters below lvl 15 can enter botjail this is trying to prevent that no rb waters or fires (which have xp summon bat) can enter botjail to get other players out for cheap. Get an Rb water>water or Water>fire because there fastest to make. You may buy them of a high lvl archer who farms waters. After u purchase one get them to atleast lvl 40 and make sure they learn there xp bat mob summon. After this take sum items go to n...
Leave on? 03/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Well, basically, I wanted to know if there was a program out there that stopped co automatically disconnecting if it detects another game running in full screen mode. Tis very annoying when i cant level in tg cos I want to play another game.
Any info on how to stop this? Any hex editing? ^^