Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guard lvler

Discussion on Guard lvler within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well im sure co partner can help me do this but i don't know what seetings do I have to use If some 1 kidnly would explaing me i'd really apreciated, i spent over 30 mins finding a way in this forum but i didn't find any,
thanks in advance..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto guard/pet lvler
04/17/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 7 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=title says it all' border='0' alt='title says it all' /> got bored and decided to make something so i came out with this... put sit on F3 and guard on F4 when you open it put conquer on or open conquer up before you put it on.
Guard Lvler
06/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I'm in desperate need of a skill lvler. i just want to lvl my guard and my intensify . THANKS! plz givve a link to a WORKING bot. ty
Guard/sh/int. lvler
01/14/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
I couldn't find a clean one on here that has all 3 of these in one that actually works so i decided to post my own. Macro Express
Guard Lvler
05/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Guys, i found an awesome guard leveler off some forums. However, i do not know if it safe. Please look through the following details and analyse if it is safe to use before i post it here. Thank You! File: guardlvl.exe Status: INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database) MD5 51e7625beb446bc75181b3ec488f837d Packers detected: UPX, AUTOIT Scanner results AntiVir Found nothing ArcaVir ...