Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy question

Discussion on QOProxy question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok I'm one of those guys who have been actively viewing this forum but never really participated much. Now I'm not asking somebody to post a fix for QOProxy or anything of that sort because I want to fix it myself. I have taken some c++ and java courses, and I know both languages fairly well...but this is the first time I have been exposed to packet based programming, or whatever you wanna call it (Haven't taken any network programming courses yet). Now after looking through alot of the posts I have been able to get QOProxy to not freeze while connecting to server and also just a few min ago got the speedhack to work. However alot of the other functions still dont work properly. I'm still trying to figure out how to implement the changes in chocoman's post about the protocol changes into the source. Once again im not looking for some tutorial, but maybe just a little background information of some sort, Thanks alot
Old 08/04/2006, 00:40   #2

ok scratch my last post...I got the aimbot and cyclone to work only problem is that it doesnt autoshoot...anybody else run into this?
Old 08/04/2006, 05:06   #3

Well even though nobody replied, I figured it out with the info given to everybody by chocoman and etain....you guys are great
Old 08/04/2006, 05:22   #4

elite*gold: 20
Ok, yea, just simple packet editing.
Also, (dont want someone else to flame you on this), but please edit your posts next time
Old 08/04/2006, 05:49   #5

hey, did you fixed the #follow, #followkill function ?
Old 08/04/2006, 15:01   #6

ive fixed mine up to aimbot - locks on and only shoots 1 ss/fb *sigh*
Old 08/05/2006, 05:52   #7

Means you need to add a loop into the code.