Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hunting grounds

Discussion on hunting grounds within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
currently at pc got 3 mets in 5 days off bandits any other plzce i can hunt?

lvl 40 Archer - NeoAngelo

Server Crystal

thnx (will karma good spots)

P.S. already surched 4 places wit search but cant find any

(sry for horrible english)
Old 08/03/2006, 01:50   #2

ok... u know what u can do?

go lvl off some kings at ape til ur around like 50. Get easring,+1 if u can cause they better than super then go to noob adventure zone and lvl till ur xp sux. And try the other part of adventure zone with teh alienapes. when u hit lvl 73, lab to like 80. then u can go hunt elf apes and one/2 hit depeding on ur equip.

u should losta mets and +1

btw ur lvling if u do it properly shouldnt take more than a week
Old 08/03/2006, 03:18   #3

AC is the best for equips, but if you are a low lvl char, its different. A great way to get equips is to go to the front of mystic, lure tombbats guards, and they will 1 hit. You can get mets and +1s, the only other good way is get plvled to 73 by a high lvl, and lvl in lab till 110))))
Old 08/03/2006, 18:31   #4

i always go to mini macs and elf apes in ape city. I never fail to bring back a few +1's and a bunch of mets. It helps if you can 1 hit them.
Old 08/03/2006, 20:58   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Aug 3 2006, 18:31
i always go to mini macs and elf apes in ape city. I never fail to bring back a few +1's and a bunch of mets. It helps if you can 1 hit them.
hes lvl 40
Old 08/03/2006, 21:14   #6

thnx to all of u guys

i have lvld once and got 3 +1's

and 5 mets..
Old 08/03/2006, 23:15   #7

You can also go to the second pc map it gives pretty good drops do to the fact that not alot of people hunt it also huge snakes in adv zone have a decent drop rate of mets and decent gear drops occasionaly