Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone got an XPSP2 or SP1 Activation Crack?

Discussion on Anyone got an XPSP2 or SP1 Activation Crack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, I know this is in the wrong forum but I diddnt wanna post in the off topic forum because im not too good at deutch. ^^

My comp has been running on a Windows XP SP1 120 day trial disk that i got from microsoft for free which I then . (because i am too cheap to buy Win XP)
Although, I have already used this disk before and the serial cannot be activated again. I Have tried various crack sites and they all seem to be inconclusive, A.K.A They dont work. :P

I Wouldnt mind one for SP1 either because i can always reformat and use that crack.

Cheers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XP Skill Activation
04/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
So, it's me again... I was looking at the XP skills thing. I can implement the skills and everything else, all I need to know is how to trigger 'XP mode' (for lack of better terms) on the client? I would assume it would be a command under the general packet, but I can't find any packet structs anywhere nor any information on triggering it and can't seem to get a packet sniffer working with the official client to see what packet it uses or packet structure. Thanks in advance for any...
beta activation
11/20/2009 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Hey guys would be sweet if u can send me 1 beta key activation; have played dota for 4 years tours etc... i need 1 key so mad cant find anywhere else 1 pls give me a favour email: [email protected] greetings dunno
Serial / Activation Key
10/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 26 Replies
Ok Guys.. Now i have a question i searching for Serial/Activation Key. I don't find anythink helpfull with that.. If someone have or know how to get that plx.. Pm me or write here.. :handsdown: