I'd like to propose an idea to the EPVP community here, I know it may seem foolish, but if we got enough people, i guarentee it would work. This is mostly fot those sick of TQ decreasing drop rates to increase in-game prices, therefore increases db sales. I propose a massive DB sales strike. We'd have to get a huge amount of people, to simply stop buying dragonballs. TQ would be on it's knees after a very short amount of time.
Originally posted by einhornchen@Aug 1 2006, 10:35 I'd like to propose an idea to the EPVP community here, I know it may seem foolish, but if we got enough people, i guarentee it would work. This is mostly fot those sick of TQ decreasing drop rates to increase in-game prices, therefore increases db sales. I propose a massive DB sales strike. We'd have to get a huge amount of people, to simply stop buying dragonballs. TQ would be on it's knees after a very short amount of time.
-einhorchen
It won't work sadly, too many people don't care, some people don't know about Epvp, some want to get better items and they don't care about the price it costs.........
Originally posted by einhornchen@Aug 1 2006, 10:35 I'd like to propose an idea to the EPVP community here, I know it may seem foolish, but if we got enough people, i guarentee it would work. This is mostly fot those sick of TQ decreasing drop rates to increase in-game prices, therefore increases db sales. I propose a massive DB sales strike. We'd have to get a huge amount of people, to simply stop buying dragonballs. TQ would be on it's knees after a very short amount of time.
-einhorchen
the only problem with that is, eventually they would start charging people to play in order for them to not go out of business. True it is rediculous and true they are getting out of hand with DB sales but who knows maybe they are lossing a bunch of money and this is all they can think about doing.
Sick 07/12/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies Hello,
This video is very sick ...
YouTube - Mr. Happy Face
How would it be if a smiley kills you and your dog xD
Now i am scared of the word yay
SICK LVL BOT!!! 02/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies i was at hawkkings the other day and i saw a ninja botting, but he had a bot that teleported him to the mobs like CIDproxy what was it and how can i do it :P
i SICK OFF;DO YOU SICK OFF TOO AND WTF!? 04/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies wtf this guy just retard,he came my stall and starting insult me like"fuck turk" and after i said to fuck him "fuck off"He pm“ed me more this stupid kid!Are he just brain fucked or wth?
I swear by god he is retard!
If some mods dont like that thread so close them.
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1078/fuckingnoob.j pg
Edit: its on the sjsro new full server!