Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Clicker Issues

Discussion on Auto Clicker Issues within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Clicker Issues

Hello, I cant seem to get any sort of auto clicker to work for conquer. It does the clicking on my desktop and in other windows but when i click in the conquer window it doesnt work.

It does however work on my other computer, so im thinking maybe its an issue with my laptop. The other computer is 32 bit windows xp and my laptop is 64 bit windows 7.

Im guessing the issue is with the operating system, i was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and come up with a solution?
Old 06/14/2010, 01:55   #2

bump?
Old 06/14/2010, 12:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auroch View Post
Hello, I cant seem to get any sort of auto clicker to work for conquer. It does the clicking on my desktop and in other windows but when i click in the conquer window it doesnt work.

It does however work on my other computer, so im thinking maybe its an issue with my laptop. The other computer is 32 bit windows xp and my laptop is 64 bit windows 7.

Im guessing the issue is with the operating system, i was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and come up with a solution?
I know what about you talk and the answer is :
1. can be made but will be backround click
2. use a normal clicker but modify the exe name ... for exemple AutoClicker&AutoSpammer.exe modify it to an usual program name like Winamp.exe or VLC.exe .. and when tq checks your procceses never get what is it
Old 07/25/2010, 09:17   #4

I am having the same issues. But i only have one computor and im ****** that my autoclicker is not working -.-Killerofthehell your effin stupid that does not work. if anyone can help solve this problem i would be really really happy =/ and you would def get a thanks from me, and others who are having the same problem.
Old 07/26/2010, 00:48   #5

im having the same problem my auto clicker wont work for co??? it works perfectly fine on my desktop, im wondering if co has put a program which rejects auto clicking? if so does anyone know how to remove it.. would be graciously appreciated !
Old 07/26/2010, 02:25   #6

have the same problem and i have tried alot of them and not 1 has worked.....
Old 07/28/2010, 07:15   #7

Exactly its ******* me off -.- im on a private server and wanna leave my archer scattering all night so i can make cps while im sleeping xD and so i dont have to do much its making me angry that i cant find one to work if anyone could help us out i would much appreciate it.
Old 07/28/2010, 10:31   #8

run as admin?

only thing i can think of that would make it not work on win7 and work with xp.
Old 07/29/2010, 06:11   #9

anybody here got a good clicker that I can use for scattering, commonly I am using the conquerclicky.exe but it kinda dont works right now, It gives me a great WTF in my pc..