Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i am sorry for any inconvenience

Discussion on i am sorry for any inconvenience within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sorry, i was recently infected with a keylogger and i saw that a virus had been posted under my account. (thread called coh) have been seeing **** i hadnt typed i have now changed my password(from a secure computer) and I am very sorry for any inconvienence i have given to anybody, i believe it was from that 'frankfurt' guy, i had noticed when he posted it he changed from what i said "ITS A VIRUS" to "it just looked that way" i think the keyloggers process name was ctfmon.exe? i delted that yesterday.

AGAIN, sorry for the inconvienence and if you have downloaded the file (probaly same one i was infected by) go to C:\windows\system32 and look for ctfmon.exe (that should be it)

I would be thankfull if you guys understood

Evul
Old 07/17/2006, 17:22   #2

ctfmon is used by office xp so if u have or had office xp installed its unlikely to be that
Old 07/17/2006, 17:34   #3

no i just reformated and i did not install that, i looked up on microsoft site and they said to uninstall the office (i did not have) therefore it was the virus.